(Automatic) Arrest Without Legal Order At Immigration

No contract(s) can be expressed in foreign currency, it's the law!

Reactions: ben
No contract(s) can be expressed in foreign currency, it's the law!

Wrong. Google it. I make invoices at the AFIP website in pesos and USD every month.

But, why do you care? You are not going to contract me and If i know it is you, I would never accept you as my client.

And you know what city girl, I´m not K, you offend me every time you say so because I m super anti peronist.
I´m anti Macri because my family is half argentine half Korean and in 2011 Macri created the category of "pure argentine" at the Tango Contest. Before that for me he was nobody.
I made a class action and the Tango contest was nulled by a Judge and the news was published all around the world but not here. Only very later it was published here. So, then I realized that they were bribing the press. We do not have free press since 2011 but before there were some independent media, now we do not have that. The BA Herald is closed, Navarro was fired. All the others are parrots of the regime.
When we had the hearing with the lawyers of the government of the city they were scandalized about to blend foreigners and pure native argentines. And we were talking about Canadian, US and Irish citizens. The face they made was of disgust.

http://online.wsj.co...0544473444.html

Here is in Spanish:
http://www.pagina12....2011-06-04.html

I know that many of you believe than the racism of this government is Ok because you "imagine" that it is focus in "inferior" races but sorry, all of you are included.

So, of course I have something personal with racism, dictators, corrupts. I do.

Nobody cares who you're for or against, much less who you claim to be for or against. The point is that you routinely put up BS, routinely link to stuff that don't in the slightest back up the assertions you were making, and put up stuff which if you're not a moron - and for the record I think you aren't - you must know not to be true.

Most recently, for example, your assertion about the government stopping the vote count. No such attempt was heard of anywhere, much less in the article you linked to, and the suggestion is absurd: the executive branch couldn't "stop the vote count" even if it wanted to. The Camara Nacional Electoral is part of the judicial branch, and the slightest whiff of any such attempt - in what is considered K country, no less - would be met with howls of protest from all quarters, and rightly so if it was true. You must know all of this, but you go ahead and put this shit out there anyways. After that, you simply cease to be credible.

And the above is simply the most recent example. Anybody who's been keeping track knows that such examples abound: your mischaracterization of the constitutionally mandated procedure regarding a ceremony that the Constitution does not even mention; your links to forgeries by Diario Registrado regarding the New York Times and the Panama papers; your shifting proofs regarding Argentines entering the country on a foreign passport; and so on.

There was one of my clients, a member of this forum who received a letter of immigration saying that he/she must show up there. I told him/her do not go. He/she was super upset with me because I refuse to go while he/she felt some kind of duty regarding to show up and he/she was very angry with me. This story finished with he/she getting the argentine citizenship instead of a deportation order. This is part of the background of this long debate.

Since you brought up this issue in my case, I will comment. I received citations from immigration to present myself at their offices. It was a surprise receiving the first, but three more arrived. I wasn't prepared for this, and you gave me no advance warning or instructions. Yes, I got citizenship before a deportion order, but the stress I endured was unpleasant, to say the least.

Janis, with all my respect, you are confused.

Immigration informed wrongly last year by first time. I suggested you to spend money on applying for that report to speed up you case. It takes only 15 days, is accurate but they charge per year and in your case it was going to cost over 1000 pesos. You decided to take the free option instead of following my advice.

I won the case of the Swiss girl i posted yesterday that way, she had the problem that inmmigration informed that she has permanent residency intead of an expired DNI and the judge believed that the DNI was fake. He was going to criminally prosecute her and finally he sanctioned the immigration agent who informed whatever.

When immigration informed wrong again i didn t inform you because i don t have to. i have to win your case and another hundred. My job description has nothing to do with calming you anxiety with information online.

As far as i m a lawyer, I asked for the desicion based on the fotocopies of your passport weeks ago but the prosecutor disagreed. Do you want an appeal?

There is no difference at all between 2 or 14 years, both gives you argentine citizenship.

Again you are confused. If i go to migraciones you get arrested and deported because the deportation order is notified and enfozable. Please, don t waste your time and mine imagining magic solutions when i m a proffesional who knows what to do because i developed it.

Since now i don t want that you send me anymore e mails. I m going to contact you when i have the desicion to tell you when is the ceremony.
Regards

Well, there does not exist some kind of right to a procedure without stress when you apply with passport because people at Immigration always want to deport you, even if you are from the US.

You can apply without stress only if you have permanent DNI.

And the stress you mentioned were 3 letters. Nowadays, if you go they arrest you without the deportation order.

There are not many solutions neither you can choose the one you like more, you have to follow your lawyer's advice. However, the stress you mention was consequense of not following my advice.

Psicologist and shrinks are the profesionals who deals with anxiety, not the lawyers. What we do is preventive work but if the anxiety is already there, there is mothing we can do. Specially I cannot do what you want, in that case to go to immigration, because you were going be notified of the deportation order.

Since you brought up this issue in my case, I will comment. I received citations from immigration to present myself at their offices. It was a surprise receiving the first, but three more arrived. I wasn't prepared for this, and you gave me no advance warning or instructions. Yes, I got citizenship before a deportion order, but the stress I endured was unpleasant, to say the least.

Janis, with all my respect, you are confused.

Immigration informed wrongly last year by first time. I suggested you to spend money on applying for that report to speed up you case. It takes only 15 days, is accurate but they charge per year and in your case it was going to cost over 1000 pesos. You decided to take the free option instead of following my advice.

I won the case of the Swiss girl i posted yesterday that way, she had the problem that inmmigration informed that she has permanent residency intead of an expired DNI and the judge believed that the DNI was fake. He was going to criminally prosecute her and finally he sanctioned the immigration agent who informed whatever.

When immigration informed wrong again i didn t inform you because i don t have to. i have to win your case and another hundred. My job description has nothing to do with calming you anxiety with information online.

As far as i m a lawyer, I asked for the desicion based on the fotocopies of your passport weeks ago but the prosecutor disagreed. Do you want an appeal?

There is no difference at all between 2 or 14 years, both gives you argentine citizenship.

Again you are confused. If i go to migraciones you get arrested and deported because the deportation order is notified and enfozable. Please, don t waste your time and mine imagining magic solutions when i m a proffesional who knows what to do because i developed it.

Since now i don t want that you send me anymore e mails. I m going to contact you when i have the desicion to tell you when is the ceremony.
Regards

Now I am very confused.
Is bajo_cero and jantango one and the same person, and was this post a slip-up?

Nobody cares, specially me, what do you think Ben. Your levels of ignorancy and arrogancy are too much, you are a waste of time.

[Me to] Janis, with all my respect, you are confused.

Regards

Nobody cares, specially me, what do you think Ben. Your levels of ignorancy and arrogancy are too much, you are a waste of time.

I already applauded your decision not to read me bajo, it will definitely keep you in a better mood. Facts are such pesky things.

And when you end up having to repost things to clarify a point I raised, it's kinda arrogant to dismiss what I wrote just like that.

Anyways back to the point:

The text quoted above by bajo (post #28), as a response to jantango, with everything but the first paragraph written in his voice, was originally posted by jantango (post #24). How did that happen?

The simplest solution I see is that bajo and jantango are one and the same person writing under 2 usernames. Anybody has a better explanation?

Back