Ba And Epidemic Corruption

If that's the case, maybe the K's should care less about the evil vultures/soft coup attempts/... but start a fight with the bars and restaurants - as they are all either money laundry places or work in black, there's so much untaxed money, Argentina could probably pay its debt several times ;)

You arrived late. They have been doing that for ten years.

So you're saying they fight the situation since 10 years and still every bar/restaurant is either working in black or a place for laundering money? That would tell a lot about their capabilities...

Right! Check how the tax income of the State has increase in the last 10 years.
For being honest, they focus on farmers.

Take the pill.

No, no, wait, you are from that country where people go to war to have the chance to study or have a medical insurance?

Guess what? You have this for free here.

That is great dreamer I watched my first girl friends mother die of cancer in dark place that was right out of FREE HELL! I have no words for that FREE it was beyond any HELL I ever imagined in my life. I really did not understand because at that time I could not really speak or understand your low level Spanish called casetaloser or what every you call it. Then I found the out the FREE could not afford about the 3K she needed for treatment.

So put you FREE corruption in your small corrupt mind and take it you know where Argentino.

To be honest, tax income is the sum of all kinds of taxes, not taxes paid by restaurants/bars only ;) Given the number of bars/restaurants doesn't seem to have decreased, either your original claim is wrong or the measures of your worshiped government seem to be not too effective...

Really? Thanks god you enlight us, i really thought that only bars were taxables.

That is great dreamer I watched my first girl friends mother die of cancer in dark place that was right out of FREE HELL! I have no words for that FREE it was beyond any HELL I ever imagined in my life. I really did not understand because at that time I could not really speak or understand your low level Spanish called casetaloser or what every you call it. Then I found the out the FREE could not afford about the 3K she needed for treatment.

So put you FREE corruption in your small corrupt mind and take it you know where Argentino.

How can it be that you always were witness of terrible things????
Perhaps you imagine them.

It would be interesting to see the tax income over the past 10 years with inflation taken away to see what real gains were made.

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/185766/afip-reveals-tax-revenues-up-339-in-march

Monthly tax income for March totalled 105.4 billion pesos, an increase of 33.9 percent on the same period last year,

Whilst 33.9% sounds impressive the inflation rate over the year has been anywhere between the official 24% guess to 30-40% in private guesses.

bajo, even though you seem to be an expert in law, you need a lot of enlightment when it comes to anything remotely related to economy. But I don't blame you - years of K indoctrination seem to have a significant effect.

How can it be that you always were witness of terrible things????
Perhaps you imagine them.

A filthy hospital room where the poor go to die. No curtains on the windows the stains a blood and feces splatter in old stains on the legs of this free bed on the way to grave. The smell of death all around me. As I brought this women her last gift of flowers... I will never forget it.

I can only wish it was an imagination Argentino.

Back