Votes: 1 2.5%
  • No, not my cup of tea.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • No, I'd rather drink bleach.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I don't know what it is.

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Right now my #1 is the "Golden" ale at Buena Birra Social Club.

Bar none.

Fuckin' rich expats with all ya'lls fancy bourgeois lady drinks.

With inflation the way it is, I've been reduced to the delights of the Nac & Pop beverage industry.

IMAGE_54.jpg

Thanks god, Kicillof has kept the damn empresarios from raising the price thus depriving me of my basic human right to get shit faced.

Fernet makes me think that the temperance league was on to something, all though I voted for Rum, Malibu if I can get it that is, but I'm not much of a drinker.

On the topic of drinks, a couple weeks ago I wanted to explain this to a guy:

If you're gonna block the sidewalk drinking cheap Quilmes with your beer belly hanging out of your 2-3 sizes too small Boca jersey don't expect me to respond positively to your request for money from me while I'm busy getting back to work after lunch.

Fuckin' rich expats with all ya'lls fancy bourgeois lady drinks.

With inflation the way it is, I've been reduced to the delights of the Nac & Pop beverage industry.

IMAGE_54.jpg

Thanks god, Kicillof has kept the damn empresarios from raising the price thus depriving me of my basic human right to get shit faced.

God, the number of people who would come into my store at 7 AM as soon as we opened to buy Listerine and or Rubbing Alcohol with fists full of pennies never ceased to shock/depress me. There would be a group in the alley next to us who would pass the mouth wash and call it "Good shít".

At least their breath was smelling good, rest of the body is another story.

Back