BA Real Estate market to take a dive before the end of the year.

Sharp price drop of CABA properties in dollars , Drops of 30 % or more..!

Some tenants that were selling 30% of the pre Pandemic, decided to quit the rental space , go on line Mercado Libre? and do delivery.

Real estate prices in 2020 will go down 40 % or more in Dollars

Last edited:
Private Real Estate Transactions not recorded under a Notary Public? , Are something new to me please enlighten me..? Certainly a novel way to sell properties..?
Well, one could buy in a Villa, no Public Notary needed then :)

But there is a couple of other situations where one could buy and no Public Notary would be involved, in one case by choice of the buyer and in the other, the Public Notary would not be able to issue an official document acknowledging the transaction.

Well, one could buy in a Villa, no Public Notary needed then :)

But there is a couple of other situations where one could buy and no Public Notary would be involved, in one case by choice of the buyer and in the other, the Public Notary would not be able to issue an official document acknowledging the transaction.

Not clear at all.

I wouldn't feel safe buying a property without a public record. Some may buy a property with a letter agreement.?.. No deed of Trust etc, Well what can I say we learn every day..!

Not clear at all.

I wouldn't feel safe buying a property without a public record. Some may buy a property with a letter agreement.?.. No deed of Trust etc, Well what can I say we learn every day..!
I wouldn't feel safe buying a property without a public record: and you would be right, one should preferably register one's Real-Estate business deal. But some people don't want the attention, or (for new buildings) are complicated by the fact that the Real Estate Developer has trouble completing his job. If you really want more details on that, ask me by PM...

Prices will likely dip even more. People aren't truly desperate yet. Most can weather a few months of a bad economy, but at some point people are going to need cash and offload properties.

My take is that after this quarantine and the gov gets the bill for all this mess, there will be a corralito but prior to that there will be people knowing before hand(always the same insiders) and those are the ones buying real estate at a discounted price and after that the economy will flat line for a long while ,unless you bring in fresh currency from abroad....

The Notary Public Assoc. has indicated that Only one Real Estate deed sale took place during April 2020 . I thought it was SEVEN..!

This areonly Legal transactions..!! no record of other operations..?? I'm almost 100 % is DUE to lack of BUYERS? Sellers I presume Aplenty..?

Back