BA Real Estate market to take a dive before the end of the year.

I think we're going to be seeing more posts like this as time goes on.

El valor de Tasacion es de 73.000 USD
Valor de venta Urgente 45.000 USD

Have you seen the apartment referred to, above? It's a rather bad apartment, with a small second floor accessible through a dangerous stair, no windows, ugly depressing sleeping room. Its real price would be 60k , and even at 60k I would not buy. I would maybe buy at 45K though, maybe, if partes comunes are OK.

But my point is, the owners are not really lowering their price, they are proposing the normal price.

Have you seen the apartment referred to, above? It's a rather bad apartment, with a small second floor accessible through a dangerous stair, no windows, ugly depressing sleeping room. Its real price would be 60k , and even at 60k I would not buy. I would maybe buy at 45K though, maybe, if partes comunes are OK.

But my point is, the owners are not really lowering their price, they are proposing the normal price.

You're right, it is probably only worth 60k - compared to similar properties on ZonaProp, ArgenProp etc.. But those listings are all so overvalued anyway.

I stand by my point that we will be seeing more of this, regardless of the quality of the apartment.

El Cronista reports"

" No Market Operations- Prices on the way down..! "
Properties are overvalued , as prices go up, sometimes go down..!
Not as serious as 2002.

What will be your idea price and apartment, including age/area/amenities/barrio, if you were to buy something in CABA?

What will be your idea price and apartment, including age/area/amenities/barrio, if you were to buy something in CABA?

As outlined in El Cronista.. Why buy something when YOU know it will be cheaper later..! One wonders?

As outlined in El Cronista.. Why buy something when YOU know it will be cheaper later..! One wonders?

If you have fiat currency and especially US dollars there is also a chance that this currency collapses in value . Nothing in the world is guaranteed as proven by this pandemic . Saying that i would buy a property that was self sustaining and safe away from major cities is best . There are some great places to live in Argentina off the land .

There are some great places to live in Argentina off the land .

'Living off the land' .... I just realized that some of our most consistently active members havent been heard from for awhile. If anyone is near Bhia Blanca can you check on Steve. Maybe he's locked himself in his bunker.

Back