Bad school

Ok I know my post wont be very popular on here but I feel I should say something here as I was the one who recommended this school and teacher. As with all things there are good and bad points and I feel that forums often only express the bad points (obviously they are the most interesting posts to read) it is also easy to get one side of the story- which I am sure Thomas is right about. However I just wanted to point out that this school has been amazing for me. I have been studying with them now for over 6 months, I have never had a problem and I have also really enjoyed it. I must admit I have never met Barbara so I cannot vouch for her but my teacher Damian has been great. I am really sorry that I recommended somewhere and it didn't work out but with the idea of fair game and openness I believe that both sides of the school should be shown. For my part I have had a great experience and I believe I would keep recommending it to my friends. I think forums are a great place to share ideas and information but I think also that they can be a tricky place to get the full picture. So with this in mind I just wanted to post my opinion and my experience with this school. I am no affiliated with the school more than taking classes with them, and I am not getting anything out of it so please don't slate me I just felt it needed to be said.
I am really sorry Thomas that you had this experience and I hope the rest of your stay here works out really well.

hi Sarah, i am sure the teachers can teach well. but what a sad and bad experience for me. now i just want to find an honest, with educated people, serious school that is able to schedule the few courses i need to and pay for.

Hello

I know a good place I was recommended to learn English for my kids but there is also Spanish for foreigners the school is
Ex Alumnos de Lenguas Vivas
www.aexalevi.org.ar

Paraguay 1935 ph is 4814-0545

I had an interview with the director some days ago I needed to know what book and level my kids need and she gave excellent information and was impeccable in all ways I recommend this place
Reina

this is downtown

Hi, like Thomas, I'm not one to post in blogs either, but feel the need to write a response to Thomas' post. I was a student at Buenos Aires Language and had the most wonderful experience from the start. Of course, there were times when classes got cancelled because of holidays or times were somehow mixed up, but I have been to 3 other schools and they were all worse and MUCH more expensive.

Buenos Aires Language has great teachers, a fun, laid back environment and was so good that I still recommend it to every newcomer I meet in Buenos Aires. It seems sad that Thomas' post could negatively affect a school in which everyone I know has had a positive experience expect for him. My question becomes, was it the school or was it Thomas?

Bottom line, I've lived in BA for over 4 years and can say with 100% certainty that Buenos Aires Language is one of the best language schools you'll find in Buenos Aires.

jangelc said:
Hi, like Thomas, I'm not one to post in blogs either, but feel the need to write a response to Thomas' post. I was a student at Buenos Aires Language and had the most wonderful experience from the start. Of course, there were times when classes got cancelled because of holidays or times were somehow mixed up, but I have been to 3 other schools and they were all worse and MUCH more expensive.

Buenos Aires Language has great teachers, a fun, laid back environment and was so good that I still recommend it to every newcomer I meet in Buenos Aires. It seems sad that Thomas' post could negatively affect a school in which everyone I know has had a positive experience expect for him. My question becomes, was it the school or was it Thomas?

Bottom line, I've lived in BA for over 4 years and can say with 100% certainty that Buenos Aires Language is one of the best language schools you'll find in Buenos Aires.

This is another board troller sent by the sorete concha podrida institute that Thomas got robbed by. jangelc: andá a la concha de tu bisabuela, tatarabuela y tiaabuela, todas las mujeres putas de tu familia son peteras chorras y forras de la concha de la lora mierda! And I forgot to say your language basura institute es una porquería!!

Davidglen77 said:
This is another board troller sent by the sorete concha podrida institute that Thomas got robbed by. jangelc: andá a la concha de tu bisabuela, tatarabuela y tiaabuela, todas las mujeres putas de tu familia son peteras chorras y forras de la concha de la lora mierda! And I forgot to say your language basura institute es una porquería!!

Since Buenos Aires Language is so customized, maybe you could ask them if they also offer Angry Management courses?!

Come on David, you know your comments don't make any sense, using all these *&@%#%-words to get attention..

Davidglen77 said:

Davidglen77, good thing I learned Spanish while at Buenos Aires Language and can understand all of the mind-blowingly offensive things you just wrote. I wonder why the Baexpats admistrators would let someone publicize such offensive comments... Seems to be quite a lastima que personas como vos atravez de un blog puedan hacer comentarios destructivos de forma gratuita perjudicando a personas honestas.

Back