Votes: 18 42.9%
  • I can take them or leave them

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • I don't like bidets

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Like the US, bidets are pretty rare in Canada. But the house my Mom bought to retire in did have one in the master bath. Several times I wanted to ask her if she used it, but it just didn't seem like something you'd ask your Mom. But when she passed away, I got my answer. When we went in to clean out the house, the bidet looked just like the one in Frenchie's photo, except instead of beer it was full of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion bottles lol.

PS: Having lingered in numerous countries where bidets are common, I'm pretty pro-bidet ... and glad they're the norm in Argentina.
bidets are much more common now in US, they are stacked by the entrance of Home Depot, very affordable too. It's time for Americans to clean their arse now,

I had one installed in our master bath in Houston. The architect told me of an upscale housing development where they were put in all of the houses, and it took several years for someone to notice that none of them were plumbed into the water. I sold the house to an European who told me that the presence of the bidet was a good selling point.

I had one installed in our master bath in Houston. The architect told me of an upscale housing development where they were put in all of the houses, and it took several years for someone to notice that none of them were plumbed into the water. I sold the house to an European who told me that the presence of the bidet was a good selling point.
It's a common thing now.

As a kid my parents friends had a bidet. I was taken to a party at theirs once, i turned it on thinking it was the coolest water fountain ever.....

YRsbw7w.gif

I'm sorry, where in Europe are bidets a common and expected thing? Certainly not in France...

Almost every way.

You are so right.

Respect for fellow citizens
Abidance to rules, laws, regulations
Integrity of the people in their personal and professional lives
Security and Law and Order - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Japan
12 hour time difference (depending on the whims of the Casa Rosada)

Truly Argentina is the antithesis of Japan

Back