Baexpats Book Club Next Meeting ! Wednesday Jan.29, 7:00Pm

Hi to all
Sorry it took so long to write this
I also enjoyed the evning and thank you all but especially Alicia for opening up her home!
I hope that my humble comments were of some interest.
Hope to see you all soon
best
Esteban

Hi to all
Sorry it took so long to write this
I also enjoyed the evning and thank you all but especially Alicia for opening up her home!
I hope that my humble comments were of some interest.
Hope to see you all soon
best
Esteban
And thank you for being there and adding to the experience, it was very nice to meet you Esteban.
Nancy

Hi everyone. A quick reminder; February Book club meeting and pot luck: Wednesday Feb.26, 7:00 PM. Book: the Pulitzer Prize winning"The Song of Hercules" by Madeline Miller (there is one paperback still available if you don't read electronically). All members of BAExpats are welcome! To attend please post on this link along with what you'd like to bring for the pot luck and I'll send you a PM with the details. Space is limited so RSVP is required. Earlier postings on this thread can provide you with more info or you can PM me as well. Happy reading!

I am joining! I still live in hotel with no kitchen, so I can bring whatever does not imply cooking...

Thanks for the great work you do hosting the book club meetings. My wife and I will be coming to the next meeting. I will bring some spicy chicken, and drinks.

Thanks so much! Hope you are enjoying "the Song of Hercules". The book is a little "hot" so the spicy chicken should go great! See you Wednesday the 26!

Back