Baexpats Book Club Next Meeting ! Wednesday Jan.29, 7:00Pm

I'll bring a couscous side dish -- assuming the store has couscous in stock between now and then :)

Hello. Would love to join the group. Can download the book and read.

Let me know the location and what you need for me to bring.

Thanks !

Hi Nancy!
Great ! I'll send you the address via PM. we could use either salad or an Entre. Please post what you'll bring.!

I'll be bringing whatever I can fit in my backpack as I'll be coming by bike from Olivos.
The odd quiche or two might fit in :)

Hi everyone! The book club meeting is just a week away and we are about maxed out! So if anyone who has already confirmed attendance will NOT be coming, please let me know. Otherwise see everyone next Wednesday!

Dear readers, just a quick reminder that our January meeting is this Wednesday, the 29, at 7:00pm We are absolutely full with 15 people confirmed, so please let me know if for some reason your plans have changed. And don't forget your pot luck dish!:). See you in three days! And many many thanks for your interest and participation!

Bello, i'd like to join if there's still room. I won't have time to read the book but I'm interested in the discussion. I'm a librarian back in canada, though I was born and raise here. I live I recoleta as well. Please let me know if I can attend. I'll bring an appetizer. Cheers!

Hi Valergal, so sorry but there's literally no more space for this months meeting (my apartment is very small). But would love to have you next time, the end of February. I'll be posting a note with our next book selection after our Wednesday meeting. That way you'll have time to read the book as well. Thanks for your interest.

Hi
I leave Prague today in a major snowstorm but plan still to arrive in BA tomorrow Tuesday and to be there on Wed
I have a lot of reading to do on the long flights back
can you please email me again the address as I cant find it and Im afraid i wont have email for a few days upon my return
see you Wednesday
[email protected]
gracias
Esteban

Back