Baexpats Book Club Next Meeting ! Wednesday Jan.29, 7:00Pm

hi again
or if anyone else has the addrees please send it to me asap i leave prague in 3 hrs
best

Umm. Can I just show up to free load on food or do I actually have to read the book?

Umm. Can I just show up to free load on food or do I actually have to read the book?

So Sorry jack bower, we are fully booked for this months meeting. Look for info re next months meeting at the end of this week. Start cooking because the meetings are pot lucks and everyone brings something! And RSVP early!

So Sorry jack bower, we are fully booked for this months meeting. Look for info re next months meeting at the end of this week. Start cooking because the meetings are pot lucks and everyone brings something! And RSVP early!
ok. Deal. As long as theirs lasagna, I'm in. :D

A very enjoyable evening and many thanks to Lacoqueta for making such a huge effort in organising everything, not to mention the invasion of her flat.
The subject matter of North Korea was made more enlightening by Esteban's recounting of his trip there.
Gives a whole new meaning to 'total indoctrination'.
It was also good to finally meet some expats in person; not something I'm in a habit of doing.
Thanks again Lacoqueta.

My wife may be very interested in the Book Club. I would like to know if there are any other weekly or monthly social groups that meet. Really interested in meeting expats in a social environment.

Lou

There used to be regular get togethers at the Gibraltar pub I believe and also some expat dinners at certain venues.
Send a PM to Lacoqueta.

Back