Banks Accounts Being Frozen?

Joe said:
He has dreams of becoming one of the exalted 1%. He's ashamed of himself for being stuck in steerage with the vermin 99 percenters...

Oh yes Joe you have me pegged. One thing that sets me apart from the idiots you support, I make my own money. Whether its from WORK (go figure) or any other way I have the opportunity to do so...$10, $100, $1000 adds up.

So you can assume to know everything about me, but I know all I need to know about you and French Jurist.

Joe said:
He has dreams of becoming one of the exalted 1%. He's ashamed of himself for being stuck in steerage with the vermin 99 percenters...

I'm one of the 53.

steveinbsas said:
I don't fully support any of the current Republican candidates for president (including Ron Paul), but one of them will be the next President of the United States.

Even if its Bachmann? Lord help us.

steveinbsas said:
I don't fully support any of the current Republican candidates for president (including Ron Paul), but one of them will be the next President of the United States.

All I have to say to you, Joe, is, "Bend over and prepare to be teabagged."

I would just edit that to say:

All I have to say is, America, "Bend over and prepare to be teabagged."

Joe said:
I would just edit that to say: All I have to say is, America, "Bend over and prepare to be teabagged."

If America gets teabagged (if the next President is a Republican), it will survive it's current crisis...and, in fact, probably recover.

If not, the world may not survive...as we know it.

The world that may follow could be populated by hundreds of millions fewer people within 20 years...if not much sooner.

That's not hate or anger...it's fear...of a certain future...without individual rights and the freedom and productivity they entail...

Or the presence of the US in the world....as a superpower to preserve the lives of hundreds of millions who would undoubtedly perish without that protection. Even though it has indeed been misapplied a number of times, most of the time it hasn't...and occasionally it has saved the world...not only by it's presence, but at a great cost as well.

scotttswan said:
and i though lucas was bad......

Which Lucas you're referring to? ... in the case it mean to be me, thanks for the compliment, but I prefer white coffee.

BTW, here is a very interesting video from TVPublicaArgentina, Visión Siete Internacional from October 07/2011 (only spanish, sorry) with an interview to the supreme court judge Dr. Eugenio R. Zaffaroni about the United States and the constitutional right of their citizens, and how those rights have been disappearing quite fast lately.

Youtube >click<
Note and interview to Dr. Eugenio R. Zaffaroni on Baraka Obama announcement on September 30/2011

I don't think that this note and interview will be able to be reproduced in Unites States or be commented in the news, anyway here is for you to listen and review.

Re Backmann as President:
steveinbsas said:
It won't be, but the answer is yes.

I suppose she's got such a great grasp of economics...

"If we took away the minimum wage -- if conceivably it was gone -- we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level."

And her main priority would of course be "Gay marriage is probably the biggest issue that will impact our state and our nation in the last, at least, thirty years. I am not understating that."

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Obama, but I think she's even more stupid than Palin, if such a thing were possible.

Back