Best Options For Long Distance Phone Call

marcopolo

Registered
Need to make a important lengthy overseas call (Australia) with clear reception. Tried Skype & facetime several times but the audio quality was awful.
I have a home phone line so wondering if anyone knows of a phone card or other options that may work. I used to buy cheap Chinese and Korean phone cards but these seem to have disappeared.

Mant thanks

If this is a one-off thing, I can help right away. PM me.

For longer-term calling solutions I'm working on some ideas. If there's any interest "out there" I'd love to hear it.

Línea tarjeta telefónica para llamadas nacionales e internacionales cost 35 pesos and you can talk for I think about an hour. They are hard to find but they're out there. I bought one a couple weeks ago on Corrientes but don't remember the exact block. It might have been In a little strip mall at 2330 Corrientes. After you use them once they expire in a week or two. Sometimes the places that sell credits for the subte cards have them.

Telecom has a plan "llamadas sin fronteras" and allows you an hour of international calls for free each month using your home phone. It costs about $5/month

Back