Best Parrilla In Ba

Borracho Britanico

Registered
So whats everyones favourite parrilla here?

I kinda like the more old school local ones rather than big ones in places like Puerto Madero and Palermo.

It depends, I really like La Cholita in Recoleta when I just want to go somewhere cheap and have a cpl of drinks.

When I have visitors, usually take them to Siga La Vaca in PM (my gf is Argentine and thats her favourite). Don Julio is also good and if you have a club la nacion card you get a discount too.

There are also a couple in Las Cañitas that I rate, especially cause I love sitting outside and eating when the weather is good. El Primo is one.

I think that las lilas in puerto madero is by far the best parilla in the city but honestly I prefer to grill my own meat.

'My Friend David' in Olivos port.
Reasonably priced, no airs and graces, plastic chairs and tables and an owner who greets you like a long lost friend.

It depends, I really like La Cholita in Recoleta when I just want to go somewhere cheap and have a cpl of drinks.

I went there a few months ago and the beef was really bad, I saw them putting frozen steaks on the grill.
Perhaps is was a one off.

There is a great little parrilla on Charcas y Scalabrini.

Borracho, try Lo de Paka in Belgrano, or El Estrebe in Recoleta.

I strongly recommend a parrilla in Belgrano. Its name is "El pobre Luis" run by an uruguayan and with uruguayan cuts.

Arribeños & Blanco Encalada. Bajo Belgrano.

Siga la vaca in Costanera Norte is now 125 pesos on weekends for a "tenedor libre"style set up.(I don t know if they have a restriction in place on drinks,salad bar visits included etc)

Back