Best Telo in BA

Supposedly for you married folks, they will let you pay the price for one hour on your wedding anniversary and stay the whole night at the fancier ones if you go on your anniversary and show your wedding certificate.

I've heard that some offer full nights like regular hotels and even include breakfast! I love this thread cause I'm my next visit I want to stay in one for multiple nights and pretend to be Austin Powers.

Yes, ask if they have a "pernocte" special. Usually it is quite a good deal, sometimes not significantly more than the hourly rate, but starts later in the night (maybe 10pm, 11pm, or later), basically in the hours when business is slowing down and they wouldn't have all the rooms booked up anyway. It's much more relaxed in my opinion, not feeling like you're watching the clock.

If you want to get away from your kids and home routine for a night or for a special occasion, the "pernocte" is a good choice. Depending on day of week the pernocte rate starts as early as 22:00 hs and extends over to 14:00 hs, some will include breakfast and/or lunch/dinner. Check out their websites to find yourself the best deal.

The thought of having breakfast/dinner/whatever in a telo is really unappetizing IMO. Some things should just not be mixed. <_< It's like going to a strip club and having the buffet.

If you want to get away from your kids and home routine for a night or for a special occasion, the "pernocte" is a good choice. Depending on day of week the pernocte rate starts as early as 22:00 hs and extends over to 14:00 hs, some will include breakfast and/or lunch/dinner. Check out their websites to find yourself the best deal.
This is perhaps a bit of a naive reaction, but then what would then be the difference be with a regular hotel? Normal hotels also offer plenty of opportunities for some ''physical exercise''.

The thought of having breakfast/dinner/whatever in a telo is really unappetizing IMO. Some things should just not be mixed. <_< It's like going to a strip club and having the buffet.
I remember going to a strip club in Japan where they had a Cup of Noodles vending machine in the lobby. The combination of the exotic pole dancing and the slurping coming from the gallery is a memory I, unfortunately, can never lose.

This is perhaps a bit of a naive reaction, but then what would then be the difference be with a regular hotel? Normal hotels also offer plenty of opportunities for some ''physical exercise''.

Elementary Watson...!! PRIVACY, no registration needed ! No ID ...! drive straight to the room, pay when you exit. Rates for a turno $100 pesos, few hostels for that rate! All sexes admitted...! :D

Elementary Watson...!! PRIVACY, no registration needed ! No ID ...! drive straight to the room, pay when you exit. Rates for a turno $100 pesos, few hostels for that rate! All sexes admitted...! :D
I guess I was just too conventional and bourgeois to understand, Sherlock.

I ve heard about "general paz" telo in the general paz avenue. Its supposed to have all kind of stuff, and its very expensive too.

Back