Big Party Tomorrow for CFK in Velez

YanquiGallego

Registered
What's everyone's take on the big event being given for CFK tomorrow in Velez? There are posters up all over the city promoting it! No money for yerba, but money for hosting big events. Hmm.........

YanquiGallego said:
What's everyone's take on the big event being given for CFK tomorrow in Velez? There are posters up all over the city promoting it! No money for yerba, but money for hosting big events. Hmm.........

Noooo. I am sure this is your right-wing propaganda trying to be all negative on this negatively negative forum filled with negativized expats! In fact, you are so negatively right wing that I am sure you typed the above with your right hand, only your right eye open while tapping your right foot. You right-winged negative person! :rolleyes:

On a serious note, what's the party about, I haven't heard anything about it?

LOL No, not trying to be negative, just trying to find out what it's all about. What is the purpose and where the funding is coming from? There are indeed posters up all over the city promoting it.

¨Viernes 27...Todos A Velez¨

I think the best way to deal with this circus administration is not with negativty but with a sense of humour and just expect the unexpected at each and every moment, expect crazy condratictions left and right (Cristina now threatening to import the YERBA because of rising prices, yet banning imports at the same time(?), and drink some Fernet or Malbec, and life goes on.

nicoenarg said:
Noooo. I am sure this is your right-wing propaganda trying to be all negative on this negatively negative forum filled with negativized expats! In fact, you are so negatively right wing that I am sure you typed the above with your right hand, only your right eye open while tapping your right foot. You right-winged negative person! :rolleyes:

On a serious note, what's the party about, I haven't heard anything about it?

Note that the posters appear only on the south side of town, and they show her wearing a blue dress. I'm guessing she's going to change out of her widow's garb IN PUBLIC!

Let this government expend tax dollars in posters and choripanes for workers day.
Its better than having a government expend your tax dollars in bombs to kill poor brown people in other places. (like the US government)

As a matter of fact its very disturbing to see american citizens promoting facist ideology in this country. The last time (Plan Condor) it created a genocide.
So go back to your CIA office in Montevideo and tell Kissinger that this time is a no go.

Greenman said:
Let this government expend tax dollars in posters and choripanes for workers day.
Its better than having a government expend your tax dollars in bombs to kill poor brown people in other places. (like the US government)

As a matter of fact its very disturbing to see american citizens promoting facist ideology in this country. The last time (Plan Condor) it created a genocide.
So go back to your CIA office in Montevideo and tell Kissinger that this time is a no go.

Oh the "poor brown people" are so lucky that they have as savior watching over them. What will these poor brown people do if not for your caring attitude toward them, oh master!

I have been on forums and blogs for a long time and I have read just about all of it but the above post has got to be one of the most idiotic, if not the most idiotic, posts I have ever read.

What the f***, if I may ask,does your post have to do with the OP's post?

Secondly, I happen to have moved here from one of the countries where these so-called brown people live. I was born in a "poor brown people"'s country. In fact, those poor brown people would have been enslaved or murdered by their fellow poor brown people if it wasn't for the US military. In fact, 100s of thousands of poor brown people were killed by a bunch of poor brown maniacs who wanted to test their chemical weapons to see if they worked or not. I can go on about these poor brown people and their evil and also the evil US military and the good it has done but you know what, this forum is about BUENOS AIRES and ARGENTINA. Talk about that! Stop trying to pull the US into any and every discussion you see here.

As for "fascist ideas". You don't know the first thing about fascism, do you? Because if you did, you wouldn't be so liberal in throwing around that term.

nicoenarg said:
Oh the "poor brown people" are so lucky that they have as savior watching over them. What will these poor brown people do if not for your caring attitude toward them, oh master!

I have been on forums and blogs for a long time and I have read just about all of it but the above post has got to be one of the most idiotic, if not the most idiotic, posts I have ever read.

Secondly, I happen to have moved here from one of the countries where these so-called brown people live. I was born in a "poor brown people"'s country. In fact, those poor brown people would have been enslaved or murdered by their fellow poor brown people if it wasn't for the US military. In fact, 100s of thousands of poor brown people were killed by a bunch of poor brown maniacs who wanted to test their chemical weapons to see if they worked or not. I can go on about these poor brown people and their evil and also the evil US military and the good it has done but you know what, this forum is about BUENOS AIRES and ARGENTINA. Talk about that! Stop trying to pull the US into any and every discussion you see here.

As for "fascist ideas". You don't know the first thing about fascism, do you? Because if you did, you wouldn't be so liberal in throwing around that term.

Just be aware that your types are neither respècted nor wanted in this country.
Do as all a favor and go back to the good old USA

nicoenarg said:

I'm a 'brown person' according to how some people think. I guess because my dad is from India. I'm not actually that brown, but i'm pretty offended but what you said. Sorry to say, but i think the US military has caused more problems than they have resolved.

thebookcellar said:
I'm a 'brown person' according to how some people think. I guess because my dad is from India. I'm not actually that brown, but i'm pretty offended but what you said.

So am I. I think you aren't capable of understanding sarcasm.

As for being offended, well, that's your problem not mine. My only goal was to offend the "savior" of the "poor brown people". The words in quotes belong to the guy whom you thanked above so before you go all righteously offended on me. Read the posts fully.

Back