Birth Certificate copy acceptable at Migraciones??

I had a friend go through similar. He got stuck on having to provide a birth certificate for the country he was born in, which he wasn't able to provide. They wouldn't accept anything other than the original certificate from the country he was born in.

I think there are exceptions though, someone posted here a while ago that they were unable to provide a cambodian birth certificate but there was an exemption for some countries.

Has anyone had trouble with money orders I am trying to send for my birth certificate from Canada.. how would I go about this... I have a pdf copy of the form from vital statistics.. filled out but how can I get a money order.. here... I used Banco Piano in the past... but things have change I am warned ... would it be a problem...

Has anyone had trouble with money orders I am trying to send for my birth certificate from Canada.. how would I go about this... I have a pdf copy of the form from vital statistics.. filled out but how can I get a money order.. here... I used Banco Piano in the past... but things have change I am warned ... would it be a problem...
Sorry meant to say I am trying to send for my birth certificate application from Argentina to Canada .. but things have changed I am warned .. would it be a problem...

Back