Blonde small girl in Buenos Aires. How dangerous will it be for me??

Johannasah said:
KatharineAnn,

Actually the grabbing thing happens at least 4 times a week. And Im not hanging out in these strange areas, it happens in the centrum among other people. The skirt incident has only happened twice though... I mean seriously, this can't only be happening to me??!

Grabbing 4 times a week? At random? In the center? Are you sure people aren´t just bumping into you because there´s a lot of people? :confused: Ok I´m thinking either troll or as syngirl says something is off about the way you´re dressing. I´ve been to Barcelona and I never had anything strange happen to me. In fact I believe I received fewer lewd comments there than I do here! And I deeeeefinitely don´t look Spanish hahaha

I just find this very strange.. I'm def no troll. And yes, of course I have dresses on when I go out, but it's not like I'm showing my ass or anything, haha. And I'm 100% sure they're not bumping into me, because then they wouldn't add a comment such as "ay, mami no me empujes" (or similar haha) when being like 2 metres from me, while grabbing my waist, swinging me around and putting a nasty looking grin in their face :S

Well I don't know, maybe it's something with the way I dress. But I don't dress slutty at all. Femenine yes, but slutty absolutely not.

Johannasah said:
I just find this very strange.. I'm def no troll. And yes, of course I have dresses on when I go out, but it's not like I'm showing my ass or anything, haha. And I'm 100% sure they're not bumping into me, because then they wouldn't add a comment such as "ay, mami no me empujes" (or similar haha) when being like 2 metres from me, while grabbing my waist, swinging me around and putting a nasty looking grin in their face :S

Well I don't know, maybe it's something with the way I dress. But I don't dress slutty at all. Femenine yes, but slutty absolutely not.

Well..this will fix all your dressing problems for the moment...but also will create another kind of problems as well.

burka.jpg

There isn't a perfect solution for your problem which is to be an astonishing beautiful petite blonde, a special kind of girl never saw by any men on this part of the world. I think when you are here you will be on TV to be show as a curiosity, so be careful, trust no one.

Johannasah said:

[rant]
Ignore them Johanna. It's a common occurrence on this forum to blame the victim! Even if they know absolutely nothing about you and have never as much as even met you. I swear if someone came on here and said they were bullied at school, someone will pop up and say "it was your fault for being a wimp."

They're sad, sad people with sad, sad lives if all they can do is condone the behaviour of lying, thieving, cheating, bullying, molesting arse-holes by claiming it's not them that are at fault. I wonder what will happen if they are mugged, robbed or assaulted themselves one of these days? Let's see if they come here looking for advice, help or sympathy!
[/rant]

Johannasah said:
hahahahaha. ok, lets no go naked this time then ;) hahaha...

Nooo don't listen to them, if you want to go naked, feel free.
Personally I would not hastle you, too busy trying to get the gravel out of my tongue.
On another point, is that guy still walking around the centre of Barcelona Naked execpt for his pumps?

Alzinho said:
[rant]
Ignore them Johanna. It's a common occurrence on this forum to blame the victim! Even if they know absolutely nothing about you and have never as much as even met you. I swear if someone came on here and said they were bullied at school, someone will pop up and say "it was your fault for being a wimp."

They're sad, sad people with sad, sad lives if all they can do is condone the behaviour of lying, thieving, cheating, bullying, molesting arse-holes by claiming it's not them that are at fault. I wonder what will happen if they are mugged, robbed or assaulted themselves one of these days? Let's see if they come here looking for advice, help or sympathy!
[/rant]

Yea I know, it doesn't bother me at all. It's actually quite interesting to see how people put so much energy and effort writing these things on internet. I guess they're trying to be "funny" here, because of the lack of people laughing at their jokes in reality. Well at least I'm sincere and don't live in a fantasyworld trying to be someone I'm not :)

----------------
Tangobob: haha they are two now!!? or maybe more?? I saw two men walking together naked, though one of them didn't even wear shoes :) haha

It's just kind of difficult not saying anything when half of the answer are either claiming I dress like a hooker/have to colour my hair/dress in a burka/being a troll... I mean I just asked a sincere question that I was wondering about. At least I got some good answers... I don't want any attention, I'm just saying the way it is and just wanted some advice.

AdrianaY said:
At first I liked her but now no she seems like the worst kind of attention seeker . Maybe you should walk around with a Gstring with a halter top .

Sure the argentinian men will like you and once they get their 3 cs they are gone.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that was nice trying to help me, by answering my questions! I really apreciate it a lot! I wont be hanging out here anymore because I don't get anything from reading all these other comments from bitter and pessimistic people. It's not fun in any way to read. Don't think there's anymore to discuss either!

Thanks again!

Johanna

Back