Blue Dollar - Over

I'm interested to know how this tax U turn came about.
Were The Captain and The Kid railroaded by CFK?
Were they initially taking a unilateral decision?
Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

You don't understand. If an Argentine govt needs pesos, it simply prints them.

And they print magic pesos. No matter how many they print, they don't dilute the value of all the others.

The only reason that this hasn't held true is that powerful interests have conspired against Argentina to try to bring down its economy, because Cristina has embarrassed them by proving that the need for foreign debt is a myth of colonial times, designed to keep the poorer countries enslaved by the rich and powerful ones.

Haven't any of you learned anything these past few years?

I'm interested to know how this tax U turn came about.
Were The Captain and The Kid railroaded by CFK?
Were they initially taking a unilateral decision?
Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

I'm thinking that every announcement re ending the cepo / reducing the tax was just a ready made tactic to halt what was going to be a massive run on the peso. This buys them some breathing room.

No 20% penalty if deposited in savings for one year. It is a start if anyone has confidence in the Gov?

http://www.iprofesional.com/notas/179228-Compra-de-dlares-la-AFIP-no-retendr-el-20-si-las-divisas-se-depositan-por-un-ao-o-ms

I trust them - we'll be able to have dollars in our accounts here like before and of course they would never do another ''corralito'' would they ? :) Noooo.... :) lol For me its business as usual - dollars in my overseas accounts or I get my blue rate by doing dollar to bitcoin to pesos - all electronically and without me having to leave my apartment - I'm not getting 13 to 1 or something but I am still getting about 10 to 1 and the buyer deposits physically into my account in BA in pesos - works for me :)

Back