Blue dollar rate

Blue Dollar rate $139 pesos? What a relief, you sit and watch your peso income go up each day , they will call you names for being a privileged pig
. But Watch Out when it goes down no one will commiserate with you..!
For me it got to a point where it almost makes me uncomfortable... the other day i was paying for a taxi ride from San Telmo to Palermo 270 pesos, less than 2 usd. (Historically it was always between 5 and 10 usd)

For me it got to a point where it almost makes me uncomfortable... the other day i was paying for a taxi ride from San Telmo to Palermo 270 pesos, less than 2 usd. (Historically it was always between 5 and 10 usd)
Just wait for tomorrow when various "hot sales" start with 40-50% discounts. Already I purchased an imported top-brand blender for 70% less than the cheapest price I can find in Europe or the US. If you want to stock up your bar - Argentina has turned into one giant duty-free store with a bottle of Tanqueray now going for about EUR7 instead of EUR20. This "brecha" won't last forever, so buy up now. Even Alberto has recently been talking about the fact that he does not like controlled exchange rates and there are concerns that a massive official devaluation is looming especially if all falls through with the creditors...

Already I purchased an imported top-brand blender
Can you say which, and from where? Trying to find a good one myself but prices on electronics seem to be highly marked up to account for import taxes.

Yeah, I've been paying about $1US for a mila sandwich at my local parrilla and feel slightly bad about it. That's almost half what I would pay for a Mexico City street torta.

Just to think that barely 10 years ago, the initial fare when flagging down a taxi was 4.60.
Four pesos sixty centavos.
If you rounded up to the nearest peso, the driver was happy.
Argentina is WILD.

Can you say which, and from where? Trying to find a good one myself but prices on electronics seem to be highly marked up to account for import taxes.
Mercadolibre. You can find Kitchenaid and Vitamix as well as household brands like Philipps etc.
I was about to buy a Kitchenaid Mixer for a good price too but they suspended the listing and now prices from other sellers are all over the place - this always happens to imported goods when the brecha goes crazy, meaning timing and luck is everything.

I would actually suggest to wait for tomorrow and check online. Big retailers like Gabarino will start “hot sales” and other smaller ones on MercadoLibre usually follow. I even think I saw Jumbo advertising 40% of electrodomésticos.

Mine had a 30% discount when I purchased it as part of a limited offer.

I can reccomend a place I have been using for years without any problems. Go to Galeria Boston,Florida 142, CABA.
Just behind the entrance go down the short stairs and will find two shops, one on each side. Both wil treat you right, and will give you good rates.

Back