Blue dollar rate

Here is the ARSUSD Forex ICE weekly chart dating back to 2014. The blue lines are just 200 day moving averages. From a technical analysis perspective, just looking at the chart patterns and not the fundamentals, I don't see any sign of bottoming out or rebounding, but fundamentals, like current events, laws, etc. can change that quickly. It's actually getting close to 0:

1595780419021.png

And here is the monthly chart (each of those candles or blocks is 1 month of price action):

1595780962497.png

Last edited:
I can reccomend a place I have been using for years without any problems. Go to Galeria Boston,Florida 142, CABA.
Just behind the entrance go down the short stairs and will find two shops, one on each side. Both wil treat you right, and will give you good rates.
Have the galerias on Calle Florida been permitted to re-open for business?

If I buy stuff on cuotas does the monthly (or whatever frequency) peso payment stay the same? After factoring in inflation will the 18th payment be 0.50USD or so? How can I use this to my advantage?

If I buy stuff on cuotas does the monthly (or whatever frequency) peso payment stay the same? After factoring in inflation will the 18th payment be 0.50USD or so? How can I use this to my advantage?
Exactly as you describe, the monthly cuotas remain constant but the value of them decreases either according to your USD source, or adjustments to your ARS income = the true discount.
(Tasa Zero in Argentina pretty much means free money.)

Exactly as you describe, the monthly cuotas remain constant but the value of them decreases either according to your USD source, or adjustments to your ARS income = the true discount.

Ok knowing this, how much of a pain in the ass is it to pay the bill? Can I do it online? If I have to go anywhere or stand in line it's already not worth it to me?

Back