Boca juniors match

nedders

Registered
Ive been in ba for a few months now and still not been to a live match. I would love to go once for the atmosphere to a boca match but dont know anything about buying tickets here and would like to go with someone. So really im looking for someone to go to a match with

Actually it is very difficult to buy Boca's tickets, specially for las populares, you have to be a socio and I know that as for now, memberships are suspended. You should find a boca member to get you some. Also you can go through Boca's experience (go to boca website), which is like a tour specially organized for tourist, but tickets are hyper expensive. I could not go with you anyways coz I am a river fan...but good luck and disfruta el partido anyway :)

Aguafresca said:
Actually it is very difficult to buy Boca's tickets, specially for las populares, you have to be a socio and I know that as for now, memberships are suspended. You should find a boca member to get you some. Also you can go through Boca's experience (go to boca website), which is like a tour specially organized for tourist, but tickets are hyper expensive. I could not go with you anyways coz I am a river fan...but good luck and disfruta el partido anyway :)

is it just boca matches that are hard to get tickets to
or all teams in arg?
id love to go to a river game too, but theyre on suspension now arent they?

Hi Nedders> I think it is only regarding Boca. I know for sure coz a friend of mine wanted to go to a Boca match and I have been asking around. As for River, el monumental is suspended for 5 matches but after that, I think you can go directly to the Monumental and buy tickets there.

River is now one of the easier tickets to get since they were relegated to the Nacional B. I doubt they will have a single sellout in their cavernous 77,000 seat-capacity stadium (Monumental in Nuñez). Unlike the Primera league, there will be no visitor sections, so if you are going to go, do not wear the colors of the visiting team. You will not receive the normal protection afforded visitors.

elalancito said:
River is now one of the easier tickets to get since they were relegated to the Nacional B. I doubt they will have a single sellout in their cavernous 77,000 seat-capacity stadium (Monumental in Nuñez). Unlike the Primera league, there will be no visitor sections, so if you are going to go, do not wear the colors of the visiting team. You will not receive the normal protection afforded visitors.

yes..any idea when the first home game is..due to suspension?

i will be leaving argentina at the end of september for a month or so.
would love to see a game somewhere before tho.

any other team worth going to? velez or racing?

If you have your heart set on a Boca match, it's really pretty easy. There are the 'tours' you can go on, which are exorbitant to say the least.

Other than that rip off, you have two options. Head down to Boca a day or two before the game and ask around (good places are around the ticket office, or in the shop opposite the entrance to the museum) and someone might/should be able to sell you a ticket, also at a rip off price compared to face value, but not as bad as the tours. Other option is go down on game day, ask around and buy it off the football mafia. It's not as bad as it sounds, but some Spanish and bargaining skills will be very helpful on both of these.

There is the chance you will get a fake. But usually the football mafia walk you up to the gate as they often just have one season pass they scan and get two people through. They know all the cops who pat you down and the gate attendants.

Easy peasy really.

Other options to buy Boca tickets I forgot is through mercado libre close to the day of the match. River stadium will be closed for three more matches. Hope you can make it before you leave!! Btw, anyone going to watch Argentina - Chile?

Back