Bolivia

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bajozero what do you think of the case of the Argentinian journalist that was sentenced to many years of jail ( now committed suicide) based on a case of consensual sex. This case set a precedent in the world as it established that consensual sexual relationships can be termed as rape if the sexual acts are not completely in agreement at the moment .

Last edited:
Argentine Congress had emergency sessions to Repudiate the Coup in Bolivia. One of the very few issues treated this year by Congress, all else can wait. But a populista deposed that is a true emergency.

November 13, 2019 • 12:35
https://www.lanacion.com.ar/politica/jaime-bayly-evo-morales-es-mascota-del-nid2306041
Jaime Bayly: "Evo Morales is a mascot of Chavismo, a partner of 'El Chapo' Guzmán and sells cocaine to the Sinaloa cartel"
English Version per Google Translate

Bajozero what do you think of the case of the Argentinian journalist that was sentenced to many years of jail ( now committed suicide) based on a case of consensual sex. This case set a precedent in the world as it established that consensual sexual relationships can be termed as rape if the sexual acts are not completely in agreement at the moment .
Besides it is off topic, i need to read the file to give an opinion. I have worked very hight profile cases and I know that 90% of what you read in newspapers are fake news.

Argentine Congress had emergency sessions to Repudiate the Coup in Bolivia. One of the very few issues treated this year by Congress, all else can wait. But a populista deposed that is a true emergency.
Remember when the Congress here couldn't pass a resolution stating that Maduro was a dictator? They passed a version with much "softer language." It's all about staying friends with those who will help keep you in power. It's also about making sure your dirty corruption secrets are not told, especially in the case of a country like Venezuela, a country that would have a lot of them to tell.

In the early 19th century in England they used to hang children as young as 10 y.o.
Their crime? hunting or fishing in a field belonging to the Crown!!

90% of what I read in online forums is false! The trick is figuring out which 90%

This thread is wild.
So far we’ve read that:
  • police not shooting protesters = coup;
  • guy who skirted both the constitution AND popular vote just by running (never mind the alleged fraud) = coup victim;
  • said victim in mortal danger;
  • US criminal justice bad, Argentine jail good;
  • OJ Simpson = example of excesses of US criminal justice;
  • 90% of what you read in papers = fake news.
And this is all just one guy.
This forum rocks.

Back