Boston cream pie in BA?

Aron

Registered
Boston cream pie is my wife’s favorite and it’s her birthday tomorrow. It looks like a huge alfajor but unlike those is edible. I saw a thread from last year recommending Tefi Pasteleria in Belgrano a the best place to find one. Does anyone have any recent info or suggestions here?

Thanks in advance! 1708383487277.png

Boston cream pie is my wife’s favorite and it’s her birthday tomorrow. It looks like a huge alfajor but unlike those is edible. I saw a thread from last year recommending Tefi Pasteleria in Belgrano a the best place to find one. Does anyone have any recent info or suggestions here?

Thanks in advance! View attachment 9511
If you would want one from Tefi you do have to give advance notice. They do not carry them in stock, though a call to them would confirm if they have one. If you have a favorite bakery ask them to try to make you one. That is what I did with Tefi.

As it happens, Boston cream pie is pretty fucking disgusting to some.
I don’t think Boston cream pie is that great - it’s too sweet for me. Alfajores remind me of a medical glucose tolerance test.

A lot of bakeries are stocking less, especially expensive things. People arent buying. So definitely, you would need to order ahead.

Back