Bono Argentino!??!!?

When I read this I couldn't believe it. What fool would possibly do this? If I had laundered millions of dollars outside this country, there is no way on God's green earth that I would put it back into this system, ESPECIALLY if I was going to get an YPF bond in place of the cash. There must be some backwater deal going on here where the government is going to make all these chumps that smuggled their money out bring most of it back into the country--or else AFIP falls on them. That's the only thing I can think of in this case.

Maybe K is looking for a way to launder some of her overseas money in the event she can't get the constitution changed. This new law is the perfect vehicle for this.

All public agents are excluded.

All public agents are excluded.

Are you really this naive? Anyone can create a new company in a few days and buy the bonds using it as a front because they are not asking the source of the money. Read the article 9 of the proposed law (Image). Using a figurehead or a front-company is something that will be very common to launder money, because this new instrument will allow that behaviour. Just to let everyone know, the law 25246 is the one we have for money laundering.

Even if she was allowed, she is not going to use her name, she is not stupid, just a thief. Instead she will use "Hotdog Inc" to buy those bonds. She can then sell those in the secondary market once those start trading there, after that she will buy another bond/stock that trades internationally and she will just wire herself the money to another country using CCL (USA for example) because this process is legal. Once in the foreign bank account, everything is legal so she can do whatever she wants, like start a new company, buy properties, etc. See? I just gave you the recipe for the whole process and I'm not even laundering money to known this.

In other words, this will be only used to steal. The debt (because we are taking debt in dollars!) will be paid in the next goverment. Nice business.

Wow, I always thought that it was mostly the uneducated that were this naive and believed all the governments lies, but I guess I was wrong!
Bajo cero, que te paso???

Wow, I always thought that it was mostly the uneducated that were this naive and believed all the governments lies, but I guess I was wrong!
Bajo cero, que te paso???

I studied at university.
What happend to you? Seems that hate blinds people.

At the economy university, when you study the AR economy, one of the debates is how to bring the money of argentinians to argentina because it produces an artificial lack of dollars that boycott the economy.

Seems that there are 40 billion abroad. Money enough to make the investments that YPF needs for stop importing 12 billions in energy.

Regards

Before I suspected, but now I am certain, that Bajo Cero is just trolling and probably having a blast with the reactions to his comments.

I studied at university.

At the economy university, when you study the AR economy, one of the debates is how to bring the money of argentinians to argentina because it produces an artificial lack of dollars that boycott the economy.

Seems that there are 40 billion abroad. Money enough to make the investments that YPF needs for stop importing 12 billions in energy.

Regards

Yeah we all understand that any Argentine with any wealth and ability (including the union leaders and current administration) keeps their money outside this messed up country to safeguard it. I don't care if you graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School, the comments you routinely make are so inanely asinine that they begger belief.

If I'm an Argentine with millions of "gray" USD safely held abroad in a secure investment vehicle, even a conservative one like a mutual fund then why on earth would I take chances with this government who routinely changes fiscal policy whenever Cristina's farts?

If I'm an Argentine with millions of "black" USD earned from nefarious adventures such as prostitution and drugs, then why would I want to pop up on the radar by declaring this money? (Note: some key members connected to this administration OWN the whorehouses in Recoleta)

ANY regular Argentine who believes this lying goverment and gives them USD in exchange for bonds that pay 4% per annum and a "promise" me that they'll give me back USD at the end deserves the highly probable ugly surprise they'll receive.

This administration is doing this becuase they finally ralised the ugly truth. Noone in their right mind is going to lend this country ANY money. Not one oil company is willing to invest in YPF, not the Russians, not the Chinese, not Chevron, not Shell, noone....they nationalised YPF without considering the consequences becuase they are fu*king amateurs ("Me quiero ir" should be a pretty good indication)

You sir are a complete and utter fool irrespective of whether you have a PhD or the equivalent of a Argentine GED.

The Queen has NO clothes and her idiotic minions who appeared on the cover of La Nacion today make me wanna puke. You do to.

I studied at university.

Regards

and do you think that any of this money belong to the Kichners as well? or are they innocent of money laundering???
I know you are educated, thats what surprises me so much, usually its the people who have no education that are so naive!

Back