Bono Argentino!??!!?

There is no one single argentine that is innocent of money laundering in small or big scale. There dolar blue is all about that. You don t need to be in the drug busisness neither to be a criminal, this is so cultural that everybody behaves like that.

I ask you Shoush, do you sell your dollars to the Central Bank or to the black market? Do you know that it is crime? So, please.

Camberiu, sorry if I have different ideas. I don t troll, I enjoy debates. We don t have to agree but the threads that are a vomit of hate against the President are just boring. Do you have an idea, debate it.

I don t troll, I enjoy debates. We don t have to agree but the threads that are a vomit of hate against the President are just boring. Do you have an idea, debate it.

Vomit of hate? She is creating a bond that will be used for money launderers to launder money that could came from drugs-human trafficking-gun dealers because they will not ask how they got that money. One thing is having undeclared money that comes from a legit source (regular desk job --> blue market). Another thing is having dollars because you have an illicit business. The bond is allowing those people to use their money here to do whatever they want (like buying properties) because they are putting articles in the law to prevent any sort of investigation. You don't enjoy debates, that's why you ran away when I show you how easy is for her (and everyone who is dirty as her) to participate in this.

I can't believe that you are actually a lawyer.

I ask you Shoush, do you sell your dollars to the Central Bank or to the black market? Do you know that it is crime? So, please.

Its a bigger crime to force you to sell them to someone who is only going to pay you half of what they are worth. Argentina has served to teach me over the years that not all laws are ethical or morally correct. In fact, many laws here are designed to promote or enrich powerful interest groups at the expense society's most vulnerable.

Its a bigger crime to force you to sell them to someone who is only going to pay you half of what they are worth. Argentina has served to teach me over the years that not all laws are ethical or morally correct. In fact, many laws here are designed to promote or enrich powerful interest groups at the expense society's most vulnerable.

It hurts like hell to pay more than double (in CAD $) for everything using ATM (Rent/Food/car/etc etc ...). My Canadian pension is the same as it was 8 years ago .....
I am still trying to arrange for a Xoom acct. EXCHANGE4FREE is acting weird I am afraid to approach them (their "live chat" is always dead / never answer emails / their Vancouver toll free phone does not accept collect calls / their web site is a sales pitch rant in bad English). I am still stuck. I need any help I can get. Other options? Please, any help .......

Excuse me for being simplistic, but if I were a neutral observer like a casual tourist wandering around BA for a few weeks and just happened to catch Lanata every evening, I'd be rubbing my chin and frowning as one might do at the sight of a five legged pink elephant galloping up 9 de Julio.
I then sit down at a bar and see the headlines on TV:
'Blanket amnesty for undeclared assets......government announces...'
At that point I would be looking upwards at the glowing light bulb appearing above my head.

None of us expats agree with Bajo Cero, but maybe it's a bit harsh to insult him. He's made some nice posts here to help us all out on this site. I'd like to remind everyone that civility is a wonderful thing, even when you strongly disagree with someone. I strongly disagree with Bajo Cero, but at least he attempts to make some logical argument, which is far more than most Kirchneristas I have met. Let's not fall in to the trap that this country has fallen into of hating those that disagree with their political opinions.

None of us expats agree with Bajo Cero, but maybe it's a bit harsh to insult him. He's made some nice posts here to help us all out on this site. I'd like to remind everyone that civility is a wonderful thing, even when you strongly disagree with someone. I strongly disagree with Bajo Cero, but at least he attempts to make some logical argument, which is far more than most Kirchneristas I have met. Let's not fall in to the trap that this country has fallen into of hating those that disagree with their political opinions.

+1

Back