Bookclub Will Be Last Tuedays As Of 4/28 And More!

Count us both in for October! Looking forward to the discussion and the fun of getting together. Thank you for coordinating.

Lacoqueta,
Have you chosen a book for the October bookclub meeting? I would like to get it while I'm still in range of Amazon!
Thanks,
Fangar

Yes! Harper Lee's (very controversial)book "Go Set a Watchman" will be our October read. Currently number 4 on the NYT bestseller list, we will discuss "controversial, uh, why?" and other questions at the BAExpat Monthly book club and pot luck dinner meeting on Wednesday evening October 28.
Everyone is welcome but space is limited as the event is held in a home. If you are interested in attending please save your space by RSVP ing on this thread along with your tentative offering for the dinner. If this will be your first BC meeting I will pm you with the address and contact details. By the way, all of our book club choices are widely available on Kindle, Amazon, and I books as downloadable e-books. We look forward to meeting you, Fangar!

Guess that means I really need to finally get around to reading Mockingbird first, then.
I won't be set up to cook, so I thought a plata picada would be good. Looking forward to it.
Fangar

Back