Borders remain closed

But you got a PCR already didn’t you?
Yes it will be ok in English because we re in Argentina and no one is going check nada.
It’s not for me. For the Argentine I’m traveling with.
Ok. Thanks

The Cronista News 12/24 .. Is this already been discussed here ?

Its official Borders are closed to enter from Border Countries from Dec. 25th to Jan 9th.. ?

The Cronista News 12/24 .. Is this already been discussed here ?

Its official Borders are closed to enter from Border Countries from Dec. 25th to Jan 9th.. ?
Borders have been closed for non residents / citizens since March. There was a pilot program for tourists from neighboring countries that has been suspended. That s all.

However, 7 Day Mandatory Quarantine for citizens and residents was not required before...?

I made it a few hours ago. No problems. Immigration was a breeze. All the paperwork in order and everything accepted both with the gate agents in the USA and here upon landing. Able to pay the 9,000ARS on the way out. However, no idea how/where. Thanks for everyone’s help here.

I made it a few hours ago. No problems. Immigration was a breeze. All the paperwork in order and everything accepted both with the gate agents in the USA and here upon landing. Able to pay the 9,000ARS on the way out. However, no idea how/where. Thanks for everyone’s help here.

Pay 9000 Ars ? for what purpose..?

Back