Borders remain closed

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read that if you can't or don't get the pcr test before flying to Argentina, you can do the saliva test in Ezeiza.
Yes and No. The original "plan" was. If you don't have a PCR -- you do a cuarentena of 14 days. And as of 8 Jan, EVERYONE [residents/citizens] flying in must have a PCR to board the plane. Now with the new rules, you need a PCR either at the point of origin or done at the airport in EZE + cuarentena for 7 days. The saliva test won't cut it.

Yes and No. The original "plan" was. If you don't have a PCR -- you do a cuarentena of 14 days. And as of 8 Jan, EVERYONE [residents/citizens] flying in must have a PCR to board the plane. Now with the new rules, you need a PCR either at the point of origin or done at the airport in EZE + cuarentena for 7 days. The saliva test won't cut it.
Will there be PCR tests set up in Ezeiza for those citizens/residents then effective December 25/20 @00:00?

If there is a way for you to arrive before 25 Dec. Do it. If not just fingers cross. I do think they will keep letting relatives in. But you will be required to quarantine. They never checked on anyone I've known but technically you'll be required to quarantine.
My PCR isn't ready yet.. waiting on results.. so I am in a catch 22.. can't get on a plane yet... hopefully it becomes more clear in the next 24 hours.. although I doubt it.

In the following Perfil article it says only "un análisis; doesn't specify what type and right now they are only doing saliva test at Ezezia as far as I know. https://www.perfil.com/noticias/act...aises-y-cierran-fronteras-a-extranjeros.phtml

I know someone who flew into Ezezia Monday of last week and couldn't produce enough saliva for the saliva test (I know, hard to believe), and had to go and do a cpr test a couple of days later. Things could have changed since then or could change tomorrow, for that matter.

I know someone who flew into Ezezia Monday of last week and couldn't produce enough saliva for the saliva test (I know, hard to believe), and had to go and do a cpr test a couple of days later. Things could have changed since then or could change tomorrow, for that matter.

If you somehow “sneak through” and board a pone without a PCR, you must do it on arrival. I read it as a plan B to avoid unconstitutionality.

My PCR isn't ready yet.. waiting on results.. so I am in a catch 22.. can't get on a plane yet... hopefully it becomes more clear in the next 24 hours.. although I doubt it.
My friend told me there is a way to pay the 9000 pesos for the entry fee online. Do it now. Just so you have an extra level of security. By accepting your payment you will be “authorized” by the DNM.

My friend told me there is a way to pay the 9000 pesos for the entry fee online. Do it now. Just so you have an extra level of security. By accepting your payment you will be “authorized” by the DNM.
Can your friend give us the link?

Back