Bored In Ba! Help!

Wow loads of great ideas here thank you guys! I particularly like the sound of Matienzo and the graffiti tour..sounds right up my street! I actually took a trip to Palermo yesterday and took a graffiti tour of my own, if anyone wants to see check out www.urbexmenow.blogspot.com where I posted some pics...one more question for you all...can anyone recommend any good restaurants? I've been to a good burger bar in Palermo but everywhere else seems to be overpriced or over westernised crap! lol! I'm going to trawl through all the links that were given now and see what I can find! Thanks again!

Instead of giving you a few recommendations without knowing what kind of food you prefer, go to pickupthefork.com and check out the recommended once. So far, I've tried a lot from the recommendations there and was not disappointed.

Wow loads of great ideas here thank you guys! I particularly like the sound of Matienzo and the graffiti tour..sounds right up my street! I actually took a trip to Palermo yesterday and took a graffiti tour of my own, if anyone wants to see check out www.urbexmenow.blogspot.com where I posted some pics...one more question for you all...can anyone recommend any good restaurants? I've been to a good burger bar in Palermo but everywhere else seems to be overpriced or over westernised crap! lol! I'm going to trawl through all the links that were given now and see what I can find! Thanks again!

For restaurants, the most thorough site is http://www.saltshaker.net/restaurant-reviews

unfortunately, El G (Grant) has been so busy running Zizek records, touring, and DJ'ing himself, that he has not been keeping Whats Up, well, UP.
I think the most recent agenda post is from 2012.
There is a lot of good writing on the Whats UP site about bands and art and fashion, but it wont help you much with where to go tonight...

manana, Monday, go to Konex- its drum night, which is much better than it sounds.
La Bomba de Tiempo is really fun, it starts early, at seven, and Konex is amazing- its a huge old factory, with a giant staircase to nowhere, cheap beer, hundreds, sometimes thousands, of non-judgemental party people of all ages, and there is a different guest artist playing with the house drummers every monday.

http://www.ciudadculturalkonex.org/?page=inicio&subpage=evento&item=31_la_bomba_de_tiempo

its really an arts center, with films, different music on different nights, and all kinds of special events.

unfortunately, El G (Grant) has been so busy running Zizek records, touring, and DJ'ing himself, that he has not been keeping Whats Up, well, UP.
I think the most recent agenda post is from 2012.
There is a lot of good writing on the Whats UP site about bands and art and fashion, but it wont help you much with where to go tonight...

I know Grant slightly, but hadn't looked at the site recently.

The new Gran Dabbang is great! And cheap too! On S.Ortiz in Palermo. Also if you want a meaty thing my favorite classic Argy steak house is Don Hugo, it's a bit out of the way but if you can make it to the backroads of Colegiales you won't regret it.

Back