Bored In Ba, Making New Friends

Hi David! well...we are not a real running group...just two but you are more than welcome! we usually start running from Eustaquio Frias to Parque Centenario and then do some round of the park. I usually run 10km in 1 hour while alessia stops a little bit earlier. I'll go this evening to, If you'll be there we can meet at 7PM in front of natural science museum of parque centenario.
Best, Daniele

Hi Paula, your post is now a few months old, but I've just moved to BA from London to join my partner here and I am also looking to meet new people. Let me know if you're still interested!

Hi Molly,

I've also just moved here from London and I'm looking to meet people. I'm living in Nunez and would be happy to meet up for a coffee or something?

Catherine

Hello everyone,

I know this post is already a few months old, but since it seems to stay alive I thought I would advertise my boredom as well. I'm a gay guy living in Nuñez, very bored and with very few friends, so if you're looking for someone to hang out with jus let me know!

IV

Hello guys,

My name is Johanna I just moved to BS from United States, I was born here but raised in USA. I've been living here for about 7 months now and have no friends! If anyone is interesting in making a friend count me in! lol

Thank you Ceviche! Do you guys ever meet up? Maybe I can join you guys.

OMG, I was so disappointed that I didn't get any "timely" replies to my post, I no longer came back to this forum. Now I see that people actually wrote and wanted to meet! I'm so sorry, I also have a very poor understanding of these forum writing things too. I have made some friends, not many, all foreigners but I have plenty of time to meet other people too! Anyone still around and interested lets get in touch. I am alive and well and back on the forum ! LOL

Ciao Paula,
we are a couple from Italy and will spend some time here in BA, we stay in Villa Crespo near Palermo and we like to run to. Why don't you run with us? Of course anyone interested is welcome. This is my mail [email protected]
Ciao!

Are you still around? Living in BA? Would be great to join you for a run. I live in Belgrano now in front of the Palermo parks.

Back