Brexit Wtf!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-01/isis-mastermind-behind-istanbul-terrorist-attack-was-refugee-protected-europe

Goodjob Austria and EU.. Harbouring terrorists - ALL HAIL THE EU !

The Blairite element of the Labour party and their followers are weak and unprincipalled. Its just about getting into power and not being labelled Tories and has nothing to do with the Labour party's original raison d'etre. However its looking more and more so that Corbyn doesnt have the nads nor the oomph to take the his and his follower's agenda forward. Hes a protester not a proactive constructive leader for the big stage in that respect Blair and the Blairites are right. A real shame...

The Blairite element of the Labour party and their followers are weak and unprincipalled. Its just about getting into power and not being labelled Tories and has nothing to do with the Labour party's original raison d'etre. However its looking more and more so that Corbyn doesnt have the nads nor the oomph to take the his and his follower's agenda forward. Hes a protester not a proactive constructive leader for the big stage in that respect Blair and the Blairites are right. A real shame...

Len mccluskey on bbc brilliantly calling out Blairite PR company Portland for shady shenanigans organising coup so that Corbyn cant call for Blairs head on a plate on Wednesday when Chilcot report is finally published. I agree its a damn shame Corbyn isnt up to the job of politicking but sure he'll hang on until PQ Wednesday and that is one circus not to be missed

Corbyn and his followers are living in the past, things have moved on since the days of the red flag. Not a fan of Labour but Blair but did what he had to do and bring the party into the modern era...the sensible man even admitted he had great respect for Maggie. Corbyn has set the party back years the Conservatives must adore him. :D

They were citizen and now are undesirable illegals, simple. Legal residency in Spain is for the former colonies because the Constitution of 1812 recognize former colonies’s colonies inhabitants as subdits that is the second class citizenship known as legal residency.

They were citizen and now are undesirable illegals, simple. Legal residency in Spain is for the former colonies because the Constitution of 1812 recognize former colonies’s colonies inhabitants as subdits that is the second class citizenship known as legal residency.
Your immigration policy is not set by the Constitution of 1812, but by the European Council in Brussels. It's one of the reasons why the UK voted to leave the European Union. I don't see why I can't retire to Spain without having to prove a €25000 per annum income, which I don't have and which I wouldn't need. In any case I'm not going where I'm not wanted, so I will in a few years' time be emigrating to Argentina.

Wow, five year plus necro, Steve!

But yeah, the Spanish are being silly about this alright. "Killing the goose that laid the golden egg" is the expression that leaps to my mind.

Brussels has become a real burden for much of Europe, and this latest episode of "round and round the carpenter's bench, the monkey chased the weasel" over NordStream 2, while natural gas prices in Germany are triple what they were last year, is just more of the same.

It makes me laugh every time Viktor Orban tells the EU to get stuffed.

The UK has just taking a huge step on its way to becoming 1930's Germany. Or Peronist Argentina... Bolt the doors, Blame the foreigners (the 'un' british), blame the elite .... More than half of the country have been duped by the few (the other elite). Globalisation is happening whether through the EU or not. Britain had to (in the EU) and will still have to (outside of the EU) adapt to a rapidly changing world. For all its faults the problems in the the UK economy and the rapidly changing society (the same for most industrialised countries) are not the fault of the EU. The Brexiters have been duped. What a sad day not just for the UK but for the modern world.

No! the UK took the step to remove itself from 1930's Germany aka the EU! And no! the 'brexiteers' are not so uninformed that they were ''Duped'' . They just do not like the idea of your definition of a ''modern world'' = globalised central government.

No! the UK took the step to remove itself from 1930's Germany aka the EU! And no! the 'brexiteers' are not so uninformed that they were ''Duped'' . They just do not like the idea of your definition of a ''modern world'' = globalised central government.

Fascinating. You go to all the trouble of signing up to a website for expatriates in Buenos Aires, Argentina and the first thing you post about is some tinpot failed state, thousands of miles away in the northern hemisphere. What do you do for an encore?

Back