Bringing a bicycle to Argentina

Ciro

Registered
I would like to bring a personal, used bicycle to Argentina through airport customs and have a Bill of Sale for it. I would like to ask if anyone here has done this and how their experience was with customs, taxes, and any other relevant information. Thank you.

I brought a couple of well used bikes...they were boxed, I did not have any paperwork for them. I did not have any problem at Ezeiza, they just asked me what they were and that was it, they did not open the boxes. I did not have to pay anything

I brought a couple of well used bikes...they were boxed, I did not have any paperwork for them. I did not have any problem at Ezeiza, they just asked me what they were and that was it, they did not open the boxes. I did not have to pay anything
Thank you for the good news and the hope that it brings.

I brought a folding bike as checked-in luggage a few years ago. No one said anything. Then again I did not go through customs because they randomly wave some people through and I was waved through, so maybe I got lucky, but I don't think its an issue for a non-citizen.

Back