Budgeting for raising two children in a small pueblo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all it’s cracked up to be.
If you took Argentine national holiday into account and weekends there’s not a massive difference. Then you miss birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries weddings etc etc etc.

Ha man I miss everything being in Argentina. Haven't taken one of those Arg holidays off. But I understand each scheme has its pros and cons.

Weird thing is they get vacation on top of their normal schedule.

It sounds way out of line. I think about what I spend on my son ( food, clothes, school, health insurance, entertainment ) I am appalled then again I don't know what your agreement includes, but I would dare saying 35% of that would make more sense.

Not $10k. Up to $4k. Typically between $3k-4k a month.

My point remains. Literally everyone responding is telling you the same thing. $3 or 4k a month is way too much.

$100 for rent. How much is she paying her staff of servants? $750 a month total? You're at $850. Where is the other $3,100 going?

If she gets emotional and starts yelling about it, she is most likely lying. A honest person can calmly explain to you where the money is going. Tell her money is getting tight and you're making a budget and ask for an estimate for each expense. Food, house, labor, etc.

Dougie,

According to Fiscal, she is paying $100.00 USD per month to rent a house from her parents. Her housing costs are definitely in line. The question is: Where is the other $3,900.00 per month going? I am dizzy just thinking about it all.

I misunderstood his 10k figure. 4k is still outrageous. It seems like it's upsetting us commenters more than Fiscal. It's his money, his family, his life at the end of the day.

Just so you know the guys that work for me as oil workers make about 2500 a month and that is a really really really good job..... and they only work half the month... and they live in an high cost of living city...

Your girl is banking all that extra money with her family. I don't know you but they're gaming you and putting those dollhairs under the mattress. (imo)

Say you lost access to your dollars and can now only get pesos. See what happens, should be a good indication.
Is this something to do with Vaca Muerta? If you can share more details I'd be interested to know. Not for me, for someone I know.

I misunderstood his 10k figure. 4k is still outrageous. It seems like it's upsetting us commenters more than Fiscal. It's his money, his family, his life at the end of the day.
He earned it, he can spend it any way he chooses - fully agree. (But he did ask! The question invites all kinds of comments and viewpoints.)

He earned it, he can spend it any way he chooses - fully agree. (But he did ask! The question invites all kinds of comments and viewpoints.)

Yes, though my questions are more about what is reasonable. It's a free country so people can write what they want, but I am not interested in this thread on commentary about my romantic life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back