Buenos Aires is Beautiful

iStar said:
Talking about EZE?

Because some airports I know are just the opposite:

It looks like you have a beautiful airport waiting for your return.

How do you say adiós in Canadian?

It must be either goodbye or au revoir.

It's your choice.

cabrera said:
Is there something wrong with you or are you living in Villa 21 or Fuerte Apache?

This is an insult to us all who call Buenos Aires home

rentaplus said:
I wonder why any of you who DON'T like Bs As are here.....is it because some court ordered you here? I doubt it. If you don't like it, leave. V E R Y S I M P L E.

Hah!

What's Fuerte Apache?

UPDATE:

Got it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerte_Apache

Sounds beautiful. :)

iStar said:
Talking about EZE?

Because some airports I know are just the opposite

No.... they have "character" the way shopping malls and theme parks have character. Essentially they're functional, clean, cold, sterile environments, and some of the better ones have a nod towards design.

jp said:
No.... they have "character" the way shopping malls and theme parks have character. Essentially they're functional, clean, cold, sterile environments, and some of the better ones have a nod towards design.

and they're all about arriving and departing...

as opposed to living.

Anyways, a couple of beautiful things about BA

Jacaranda's, this shot in plaza san martin:

4133438770_389b880551_o.jpg

Unexpected street art everywhere to make you smile:

2828728606_e9bc35d7d2_o.jpg

Really recommend this blog for some stunning photos.

http://www.buenosairesphotographer.com/

steveinbsas said:
It looks like you have a beautiful airport waiting for your return.

How do you say adiós in Canadian?

It must be either goodbye or au revoir.

It's your choice.

And I know I will have arrived to a clean, modern, efficient and non-corrupt airport!

jp said:

Shopping malls have character :confused: not in Canada/USA... maybe you are referring to Galerias Pacifico on Florida St here in BA? If that's your idea of character, then you should visit Las Vegas!

I'd take a functional, clean, cold, sterile airport over non-efficient, corrupt and disorganized EZE where there is no "character", hell they don't even have a decent First Class lounge!

ghost said:
Don't say the Paris of Latin America to a Frenchman it would be the supreme insult.

Unless you enjoy insulting the French...

And for all those that are ready to pounce on me...

...it's a joke people...

rentaplus said:
I wonder why any of you who DON'T like Bs As are here.....is it because some court ordered you here? I doubt it. If you don't like it, leave. V E R Y S I M P L E.

No, not a court order... order from my wife. Much more serious than any court

What defines beauty ? . For me its a rain swept street with thousands of tilo leaves freshly fallen . Buenos Aires has incredible trees and flowers that run wild in many barrios.
It can be a colorful sidewalk cafe with the array of interesting faces that make up the city of Buenos Aires. If you look at the corners of Palermo or Belgrano just about every corner has a cafe mostly with a beautiful building overhead.

The Night in Buenos Aires has its own distinct beauty with a wide myriad of excellent restaurants and clubs that cater to all desires. The night is very long here and at 4am there are many spots in the Capital Federal that are seriously hopping.

Top this off with a Taxi ride racing down Libertador avenue past all the incredible statues and gloriuos architecture will put a smile on most peoples faces, Best time is around sunrise.

Back