Cafes where young people/pretty girls hang out?

polostar88

Registered
In Tokyo you can go to any number of Starbucks or cafes during the day and it's absolutely full of young people and hot girls hanging out, etc.; it's nice to see. Here every cafe I go to, Volta, etc., it's only full of old people and the occasional family with very small kids. Anyone know a place where younger people hang out in cafes during the day?

Cafes near universities are full of young people. Don't know how receptive they will be to a foreigner looking for hot girls.

The Starbucks here also have more young people than old. How about trying cafes near the universities?

That's kinda hard... you may want to check the starbucks here in palermo soho... that is obviously if you think the locals are pretty.

SaraSara said:
Cafes near universities are full of young people. Don't know how receptive they will be to a foreigner looking for hot girls.

I know...a young guy who likes to see pretty girls in cafes instead of old people...outrageous! And he's a yucky foreigner!!

Castration!

French jurist said:
Cafe Orleans in the centro (joke inside) :D:D:D

Huhuh yeah man that's really funny joke...if I want to be in a cafe with people my age and I like to look at pretty girls in between studying it must mean a strip club is the perfect place for me, right?

I like how this supposedly expat forum is full of Argentinians who come here to wag their finger at the barbarian Yankees.

polostar88 said:
Huhuh yeah man that's really funny joke...if I want to be in a cafe with people my age and I like to look at pretty girls in between studying it must mean a strip club is the perfect place for me, right?

I like how this supposedly expat forum is full of Argentinians who come here to wag their finger at the barbarian Yankees.

French Jurist is... um... French! Anyway, they are just joking. Let's not take everything personally. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, Starbucks is the same everywhere, tends to the young crowd with nothing else to do hanging out on their gadget. Try there. The ones @ Alto Palermo or Soho are better than the ones downtown.

polostar88 said:
I know...a young guy who likes to see pretty girls in cafes instead of old people...outrageous! And he's a yucky foreigner!!

Castration!

He did not say pretty girls - he said HOT girls hanging out. There's a difference.

University students go to cafes to study and discuss class papers and exams, so he may get the cold shoulder.

However, seeing that he's a yucky ignorant foreigner, perhaps just this once he may be spared - no castration.

Back