Cafes where young people/pretty girls hang out?

polostar88 said:
In Tokyo you can go to any number of Starbucks or cafes during the day and it's absolutely full of young people and hot girls hanging out, etc.; it's nice to see. Here every cafe I go to, Volta, etc., it's only full of old people and the occasional family with very small kids. Anyone know a place where younger people hang out in cafes during the day?

If you like high school girls in their school uniforms sucking on a Carmel-esque Dulce de Leche Frappuccino, then you'll love the Starbucks at Alto Palermo Shopping (Mall).

I hope that you are ~16 or 17 years old. Otherwise, you might get a cold reception.

Napoleon said:
If you like high school girls in their school uniforms sucking on a Carmel-esque Dulce de Leche Frappuccino, then you'll love the Starbucks at Alto Palermo Shopping (Mall).

I hope that you are ~16 or 17 years old. Otherwise, you might get a cold reception.

whoa wtf ?

pedobear.png

polostar88 said:
In Tokyo you can go to any number of Starbucks or cafes during the day and it's absolutely full of young people and hot girls hanging out, etc.; it's nice to see. Here every cafe I go to, Volta, etc., it's only full of old people and the occasional family with very small kids. Anyone know a place where younger people hang out in cafes during the day?

As if a young argentine beauty would consider a older sleazy expat as a partner . Your type exploit and exploit our people as seen in the rise of girly bars and sex clubs full of poor immigrants. Japan is used to your type that worship the schoolgirl whore promoted heavily in japanese culture. In Argentina we do not have the little kitty culture thank god.

Go back to Japan and call yourself SushiStar:p CHAU CHAU

cabrera said:
As if a young argentine beauty would consider a older sleazy expat as a partner . Your type exploit and exploit our people as seen in the rise of girly bars and sex clubs full of poor immigrants. Japan is used to your type that worship the schoolgirl whore promoted heavily in japanese culture. In Argentina we do not have the little kitty culture thank god.

Werd,

From his posts it sounds like hes also been trolling Brazil and Argentina for quite a few years.

cabrera said:

I was just reading this post and what caught my attention is the way you express yourself.. and I noticed too, that almost in every post where you answer, if someone says "argentina is this" you say "argentina is that" (it even sounds on purpose in some cases) or it always has some rude comment about someone.
You want to defend your country, fine, but don't treat people like idiots, because the only one that's making a fool of himself is you. Be glad that they let you post here, WE are the guest, this forum is for expats, and WE are not.
Because of people like you, without manners, we get the reputation we have right now.
Someone should tell you "go post somewhere else if you don't like it"

cabrera said:

Actually I'm not "older" I'm in my early 20's and I've had quite a few girlfriends in Argentina...they don't consider themselves exploited, maybe they exploited me :p ...a couple were older than me haha

Overall I'd say the girls in BA are prettier, but much more frigid and neurotic than the Brazilian girls.

It is true that Argentina does not have the schoolgirl style, but in general it has little original style of its own, most the girls here wear clothes, etc., that are knockoffs of stuff from Paris or NY. Argentina could use some more Catholic schoolgirl kitty culture :p

The polo in my name refers to water polo btw

Finally, since you ask, I've met a couple of older expats from the US, who definitely fit into the sleazy/whoremonger category, but they've had reasonably attractive non-whore Argentinian gf's too, so maybe the women of your country don't have as high standards as you think.

I like how an innocent question has turned into an opportunity for the lunatics here to have hysterical meltdowns... :rolleyes:

AlexfromLA said:
lol @ brown nosing hard.

Who made you the forum police ?

Are you serious? Aren't you the poster who goes on everyone's thread and calls them racist, accuses them of "offending" minorities, etc.; you're one of the most tedious, boring, politically correct morons I've had the displeasure of reading on this forum. Brown-nosing Cabrera's hall monitor lunatic antics is appropriate for you...

I suppose you're trying to "get back at me" because you were made a fool of on the real estate thread, but this is not the place to do it.

To get back to the point, does anyone know of cafes that are popular with a younger clientele? Volta and many of BA's finest places seem exclusively for old people...

Thanks to the posters who suggested Starbucks I guess it's OK....what about the cafes near universities? Any suggestions?

Is it possible that the expats here are not acquainted with many cafes? I can give descriptions of at least a dozen I know quite well.

Racism and bigotry are one thing, talking shit to a troll like you is something quite different. I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

And lol @ being made a fool of.

You're the one that looked like a tool by saying every apartment in buenos aires can be rented for a 300 damage deposit if you flirt with the old argentinian landlord.

you are quite a delusional little troll

Back