Calling Expat Super Sleuths

Maybe, but at least the various locations will be recorded. Can be useful to guess the residential address after.

d'Artagnon: Aha! There you are, Rochefort! Unhand her now or I shall run you through with my épée and free your black soul from the face of the earth!

Rochefort: Gasp! (holding Madame Bonaceiux closer) But how did you find me you scoundrel?

Aramis: (walking from behind d'Artagnon and removing his leather glove) That part was easy you heartless devil. Paris now has wifi throughout the city and we tracked you through your Sube card - which you dropped as you scaled the palace wall! En garde!

2 or 3 years ago, they required dni or passport to buy a sube card. But not for a while now- you can buy one at hundreds of kioskos in greater BA without any kind of ID. So there are tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of sube cards that are untraceable to anybody. I know, I have 3 of em myself.

Yeah - sadly no luck. It's with the police now to see if they have any luck.

The geolocation data exist, no matter if the identity is known.
If the Police has no luck, it will be because they didn't check this data (do they really care for shitty wages? Citygirl likely knows).
You need an Argentine lawyer who thinks out of the box enough to ask contacts at Sube (and eventually Movistar/Personal) to get this data.

Then we likely can determine where the burglar lives within 2 kms of distance, no matter the identity?

That would be my approach

d'Artagnon: Aha! There you are, Rochefort! Unhand her now or I shall run you through with my épée and free your black soul from the face of the earth!

Rochefort: Gasp! (holding Madame Bonaceiux closer) But how did you find me you scoundrel?

Aramis: (walking from behind d'Artagnon and removing his leather glove) That part was easy you heartless devil. Paris now has wifi throughout the city and we tracked you through your Sube card - which you dropped as you scaled the palace wall! En garde!
You need to get back down to 10,000 feet fast.

The geolocation data exist, no matter if the identity is known.
If the Police has no luck, it will be because they didn't check this data (do they really care for shitty wages? Citygirl likely knows).
You need an Argentine lawyer who thinks out of the box enough to ask contacts at Sube (and eventually Movistar/Personal) to get this data.

Then we likely can determine where the burglar lives within 2 kms of distance, no matter the identity?

That would be my approach
Pretty damn scary what we know about you isn't it? Love Xtina

Maybe, but at least the various locations will be recorded. Can be useful to guess the residential address after.

If it were the accurate and you really wanted to extract revenge it could be extraordinarily useful. Payback is a well you know.

Back