Can I bring a 30" brand new monitor without the aduana?

does voltage become a problem with US tv’s. 120 vs 230 volts
If your devices are rated for 110V don't plug them in to the wall here or you risk damaging them, causing a fire, getting electrocuted etc.

Many devices made in the last 5 - 10 years are dual rated and operate for both 110V/220V, but not all do. I have a Smart TV that I brought
from the US that didn't state it's operating voltage, and I found online other people with the same model that had taken it apart and seen the AC
was in fact dual rated, but all my other devices, whether from Argentina, China, or the US are dual rated and state this.

If you have a device that is not 220V compliant, you can purchase a step down transformer on Mercadolibre like this.

Remember: adapters only adapt to the shape of the plug, NOT the voltage/amperage, and even then, you have to be careful to prevent arcing
(i.e. plug the phone charger in to outlet before connecting the USB cable for example)

does voltage become a problem with US tv’s. 120 vs 230 volts
you need a transformer, most TVs are rated for a single voltage. sometimes frequency can also be an issue but i never had any problems using US TVs in arg.

You have an allowance of USD 500 upon arrival to EZE; if what you bring goes over the allowance, you may have to pay import taxes on excess of the allowance, you have to expect this but on the other hand, you might be lucky. It's like a lottery.

You have an allowance of USD 500 upon arrival to EZE; if what you bring goes over the allowance, you may have to pay import taxes on excess of the allowance, you have to expect this but on the other hand, you might be lucky. It's like a lottery.
I guess this goes for newly purchased goods? Since basically every gadget you carry exceeds this amount. Monitors are not even on expensive side usually, they are just bulky and maybe a bit unusual.

its a small difference but i remember looking on my electrical panel and was listed at 230v. i also think its 50 cycles instead of 60 in the US. i pay attention to those things because of my commercial construction back ground.

Back