Can you take a bicycle on the bus? Is Lomas Del Mirador safe?

I've taken my bicycle on the bus, but it's a folding one and very portable. Your best bet is to catch the train. Generally the first or last cars don't have seats and are for bicycles. If you aren't buying a U$900 bicycle you most likely won't be robbed. If your bike costs more than $300 bucks keep one eye open. If you're buying a playera then relax!

A folding bicycle is a lot smaller than any other...but perhaps not smaller than a baby stroller (which will always be allowed on any bus when accompanied by the mom and her baby).

Are you still trying to sell your folding bike, Sam?

steveinbsas said:
A folding bicycle is a lot smaller than any other...but perhaps not smaller than a baby stroller (which will always be allowed on any bus when accompanied by the mom and her baby).

Are you still trying to sell your folding bike, Sam?

It's been reserved by a family member. I would highly recommend one to anyone living in the city! www.dahon.com

elhombresinnombre said:
That might depend on how you do it. Asking to bring your bike on the bus would be a definite no-no.
However you might get away with stripping the whole thing down, hanging the parts on straps all around your body and, crying out in your most stridently, gravelly voice, 'repuestos para bicis, diez pesos!' elbowing your way on board.

That was REALLY funny!:):):)

Back