Cfk Less Important Then Beyonce According To Forbes

Joe

Registered
Forbes World's 100 Most Powerful Women list has CFK at number 26, behind Beyonce and a bunch of women you've never heard of.

http://www.forbes.com/power-women/

Well as Bajo Cero might say, What else would you expect from a Neo-Liberal Rag based in The Evil Empire...

She is way hotter than Beyonce, at least.
Can't wait for a movie titled: "Cristina, backdoor president" to come out.

I am pretty sure Beyonce is worth more as a brand, sells more anything and she is known by more people in the world than Crisitna. I am not surprised she has more influence than Cristina. I mean Cristina is not a brand by herself. She could try and market herself, but what would she sell? Eu du Faux Peronism? I don't see is as a merchandising hit.

I am pretty sure Beyonce is worth more as a brand, sells more anything and she is known by more people in the world than Crisitna. I am not surprised she has more influence than Cristina. I mean Cristina is not a brand by herself. She could try and market herself, but what would she sell? Eu du Faux Peronism? I don't see is as a merchandising hit.
The list isn't the 100 Richest women - it's Most Powerful Women.
Don't you remember "Fuerza Christina"?
normal_por-siempre-nestor-fuerza-cristina-kirchner.jpg

Well, lately money and branding is very related to influence. I am not saying it is good, but it is what it is. Beyonce goes to Cuba and it is a thing everyone in the world hears about, Angelina gets a mastectomy and same thing. Cristina's government issues a bond to clear dollars and no one in the world peeps, but Argentina and the financial news segments gives it a small mention... It is sad as heck, that is true.

Back