CFK PISS-ify her own account!

And boy did CFK stick it to Anibal Fernandez in her speech today. He's headed for the freezer.

Gringoboy said:
'A world of information in a few (badly placed) words' Lol
Well they are getting closer to their ultimate goal of getting every story down to a maximum of two words e.g., "No Dollars"; "It's Cold"; "Fire Bad".

I'm not sure I understood -- I just watched her speech and she's just converting her "plazo fijo"... from years ago?

Or also the 3 million in cash money she has declared en blanco? The money en negro and in foreign accounts is another issue altogether...

The bank where she has the plazo fijo pays her like 20% interest in dollars. So now that it is in pesos, they are going to have to pay her like 50% interest to keep up with inflation and give her a positive return.

Don't think for a second that she's going to lose money. She has an amazing deal on the plazo fijo that's not available for anyone else in the country.

el_expatriado said:
The bank where she has the plazo fijo pays her like 20% interest in dollars. So now that it is in pesos, they are going to have to pay her like 50% interest to keep up with inflation and give her a positive return.

Don't think for a second that she's going to lose money. She has an amazing deal on the plazo fijo that's not available for anyone else in the country.

Tal cual my friend, tal cual.
And lets not shed any tears over the man who has a rat perched on his upper lip.
The words 'teflon' and 'Don' spring to mind.

BienTeVeo said:
And boy did CFK stick it to Anibal Fernandez in her speech today. He's headed for the freezer.
Fernandez is an old hand holdover from Nestor's years. A completely corrupt hack who has been rumored to be on the outs for a long time. He doesn't fit in with CFK's new social engineering Chavista types at all.

My guess is that he would have been fired long ago, but that he knows where all kinds of skeletons are, and will likely be a vocal pain in the ass for CFK when he is banished.

Inspired by our leader's noble gesture to pessify her savings, I decided to convert a similar percentage of my own patrimonio to pesos...

Then I spent it on a subway ticket.

Yeah, like 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer......'etc etc

Back