CFK PISS-ify her own account!

I think its all a smoke screen... Who's going to actually verify that she does what she says she is going to do? She NEVER, EVER practices what she preaches. She is so far off from ¨el pueblo¨ I find it so apalling that the people who back her don't see this.

Is she going to have her personal banker come out in a press conference and show the public the conversion from one account to the other? I highly doubt it.

I can go on TV and also passionately say I love Argentina and how dare you NOT buy Argentine made goods, but next week go on a wild, unbrideled shopping spree in Paris and stock up on Christian Louboutins.

YanquiGallego said:
I think its all a smoke screen... Who's going to actually verify that she does what she says she is going to do? She NEVER, EVER practices what she preaches. She is so far off from ¨el pueblo¨ I find it so apalling that the people who back her don't see this.

Is she going to have her personal banker come out in a press conference and show the public the conversion from one account to the other? I highly doubt it.

I can go on TV and also passionately say I love Argentina and how dare you NOT buy Argentine made goods, but next week go on a wild, unbrideled shopping spree in Paris and stock up on Christian Louboutins.

We will know when she files her next sworn assets declaration (which is public knowledge) whether she did it or not. Even if she does, her banker pays her way above market interest just like the guy who rents her hotel pays her way above market rent. These are both legal ways to bribe her because each of these guys gets benefits from the government in other ways. So they lose money on their personal business with her but they make it back on all the government contracts.

If you read spanish and you ever want to read about all the Korruption with the Ks, pick up a copy of "EL DUEÑO" by Luis Majul. It is amazing all the stuff he dug up. And despite the fact it is all in plain sight for everyone to see, nothing happens with the Ks.

She's a pass master of thrusting the dagger even deeper and then twisting it, and again and again and again.
Make sure it hurts.
Or as a British minister once said...(Squeeze em till the pips squeak...)

I haven't read it, but have been meaning to, that same author also wrote EL Y ELLA, a nationwide bestseller last year when it first came out, yeah?

So many anti K books out these days LOL

el_expatriado said:
We will know when she files her next sworn assets declaration (which is public knowledge) whether she did it or not. Even if she does, her banker pays her way above market interest just like the guy who rents her hotel pays her way above market rent. These are both legal ways to bribe her because each of these guys gets benefits from the government in other ways. So they lose money on their personal business with her but they make it back on all the government contracts.

If you read spanish and you ever want to read about all the Korruption with the Ks, pick up a copy of "EL DUEÑO" by Luis Majul. It is amazing all the stuff he dug up. And despite the fact it is all in plain sight for everyone to see, nothing happens with the Ks.

If she does, we won't know about it until 2013 when they have to file her sworn assets declaration for 2012. Argentina may have already gone dark by then.

Back