CFK to Run for Reelection ‘One More Time’

leahanna said:
No matter what they say in New York, don't believe any of it. We know for a fact that the our dollar will be sliding rapidly, especially as we approach 2012. We are basically a bankrupt nation, and trillions of dollars in debt to China. In fact, the Chinese government has recently opened operations in Ohio, as did the Russians, a little known fact. Our mainstream media will 'never, but never' say this. It's all propaganda.

Our dollar is basically useless paper and those who are 'in on the downturn' know this. The only things that will have value here, come 2012 is gold and silver because they're creating the dollar bust.

Those within the Wall Street confines are pumping their own money back into the system to hold up what's left. The illegal drug money coming in from overseas is the rest of the economy. People must know that in view of what is being created in the EU, the UN and the US, more than any is the major cause of the threat to all money, in this planned economic collapse.

The best practice for any nation at this point IS a resource based economy, period...and that you 'can' take to the bank. The more goods and services that come out of Argentina, the better...but do not sell out the citizens. And please, do not opt in to government assistance programs. It's killing the US. There are loans on top of loans here, and it will take another century to pay off the interest alone...and I do mean to the tune of 17 trillion dollars, or more.

Never, but never let Argentina be advised by anyone in the US...okay? We're buried, plain and simple and there's no way out. When they collapse the economy here, there will be the one thing they will do to set the new world order, and that's to microchip everyone and this, my friends, is a fact. Don't go neo-lib or neo-con...they're are one in the same with 2 factions. We live on two things here, 'monopoly money' and GMO foods. (genetically modified) It's better not to do close relations with us because it's only asking for more problems. The only business here anymore is for them to 'covet their neighbors goods' ...then run. And it's not one administration or another because they're all puppets to those who want the claim the world as theirs, and make slaves of all.

Keep your land pure and free of the spraying aircraft controlling weather there. They've so destroyed the soil in Maui (Hawaii) that the farmers were forced to buy GMO Aluminum Resistant seed from Monsanto. GMO foods 'cause' sickness and disease, especially the soybeans and corn. This company is out to control the worlds crops, while they hide the good seeds in the vaults, 4 miles beneath the ground where we cannot get to them. Don't let this happen there...don't let this influence here control any part of S.A., especially Argentina...you're land is pure...keep it that way. :) Let your lives reflect truth and honor and please never let that go...and never be swayed by fancy words or false promises. Hold their feet to the fire.

It would be better to hold 'brain storming' meetings with other citizens to make important decisions...but do not follow the northern sister country. Yours for certain, will fail.

Hahahaha good one!

Oh wait....are you serious?:eek:

Its amazing what conspiracy theories get repeated here. When I was in BA I had some great discussions with folks about what is going on in the world. Especially people I'd met here. Now and then I come back to check in and see whats being said. I just can't fathom the intellectually broken mindset it takes to write that screed.

The US has problems, to be sure, but that doesn't mean Argentina doesn't have them worse. Why confuse the two?

This talk of the resource based economy... you do know that this planned economic crisis is happening in order to create this resource based economy? The problems we have are as a result of the current system evolving into this undemocratic resource based bs.

barnaby33 said:
Its amazing what conspiracy theories get repeated here. When I was in BA I had some great discussions with folks about what is going on in the world. Especially people I'd met here. Now and then I come back to check in and see whats being said. I just can't fathom the intellectually broken mindset it takes to write that screed.

Moonwitch said:
This talk of the resource based economy... you do know that this planned economic crisis is happening in order to create this resource based economy? The problems we have are as a result of the current system evolving into this undemocratic resource based bs.
quite exemplarily demonstrated

Back