Cheap EZE to MIA flights with Aerolineas?

Johnny

Registered
I'm checking one way flights from EZE to MIA today on the Aerolineas website and coming across many "promotion" flights for about $560US. These are flights in mid to late August. Seems too good to be true. What's the consensus? Is there a catch that I'm missing?

It’s possible:
Make sure taxes and fees are included in the price quoted …
Also.. there are rock bottom fares available also on Copa… but, having said that, usually the least expensive tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.

Round trip is 230k pesos or 700 USD at WU rate. One-way is quite expensive coming at 300k pesos. Not sure where you are seeing the oneway for 500USD.

Round trip is 230k pesos or 700 USD at WU rate. One-way is quite expensive coming at 300k pesos. Not sure where you are seeing the oneway for 500USD.
Make sure you look under the USA/English part. Tons of dates with the prices as I noted in dollars.

Many foreigners, myself included, will never fly Aerolineas. The airline is ok for domestic. It works if nothing goes wrong on an international flight. But the second anything gets out of whack with your flight or you need to change or cancel, or Aerolineas changes the flight time and it doesn't work for your trip, you might as well write off your fare. They won't resolve your problem and you'll never get the money back.

Many foreigners, myself included, will never fly Aerolineas. The airline is ok for domestic. It works if nothing goes wrong on an international flight. But the second anything gets out of whack with your flight or you need to change or cancel, or Aerolineas changes the flight time and it doesn't work for your trip, you might as well write off your fare. They won't resolve your problem and you'll never get the money back.
I had the same experience
They never refund you the money
They are awful
I prefer Copa ,… or American
You have to think of them as a govt entity, and not as a private airline even feigning to cater to their customer’s needs…

I agree with you. But this is where booking with a US credit card (if it works out in that way) is helpful. If they don't fly and then make you mess around on whatsapp customer service e for hours, I just turn them over to the credit card and make the card people deal with them. You'll get your money back... Because AE won't respond to the credit card people either.

Ive basically lost 3 domestic flight fares (paid on local debit card) with AE but it was much less than an international flight cost so I chalked it up to the "cost of doing business in Argentina" and didn't waste my time trying to track it down. Paying with a Arg debit card to AE and something goes wrong, you really are screwed.

I generally try to avoid AeroCampora whenever possible, it's like Spirit/RyanAir yet with billions in subsidies.

An hour or two of domestic is bad enough, wouldn't want to subjugate myself to anything longer/international with them unless it's $250 to fly to MIA or MAD or something.

I have flown them many times without a problem. I am a foreigner.

Back