Cheap EZE to MIA flights with Aerolineas?

I have flown them many times without a problem. I am a foreigner.
I agree with you ...... had a flight involving Delta/Aerolineus.....Delta screwed up....left us hanging.....No help...zero.....nada.....Delta personnel scatter like roaches when there is a problem...you can't find anyone........the ground crew for Aerolineas managed the situation flawlessly.... simply by being available.

I am happy for you that you had a good experience with them….sadly, that hasn’t been the case for everyone.. just as I have flown Delta and have been very happy.

I generally try to avoid AeroCampora whenever possible, it's like Spirit/RyanAir yet with billions in subsidies.

An hour or two of domestic is bad enough, wouldn't want to subjugate myself to anything longer/international with them unless it's $250 to fly to MIA or MAD or something.

Imagine being so warped by expat life in Palermo, filling your days with visits to cafes with wall to wall TN and LN propaganda, that you refuse to fly with an airline just because it's state owned and you are filled with rabid hatred of the government currently running it....

....all because Macri's militants on TN and LN tell you to be....

Absolutely hilarious!!

Imagine being so warped by expat life in Palermo, filling your days with visits to cafes with wall to wall TN and LN propaganda, that you refuse to fly with an airline just because it's state owned and you are filled with rabid hatred of the government currently running it....

....all because Macri's militants on TN and LN tell you to be....

Absolutely hilarious!!
AR product is garbage internationally. domestically it's fine.

Don’t want to get into the political side, and TBH there’s no need to.

Speaking as a passenger, I avoided flying with AR for as long as I could, for lots of the sentiments stated above.
I’ve flown two return trips with them BUE <-> NYC, and both times they were far more pleasant and... I think the word I’m looking for is human, than American Airlines. Particularly as I was flying with a few kids.

Their economy class does not offer something like AA’s Main Cabin Extra, where for a decent price you can get a seat with a few inches more of legroom. But their permissive attitude towards several of our needs far outweighed that.

Their safety record is excellent, and I would not think twice about choosing them over AA in the future.
And as an agent, I know I am far from alone in thinking so. In fact, I remember the moment I went “Damn, (...) was right”.

I mean on AE business class you get a crustless, jam sandwich and stale cookie. Who could ask for more?

ugh, i flew in premium a ton in the past with AR and that disgusting sandwich still gives me nightmares

I had a flight reservation with AR a few months ago. I purchased the refundable fare. AR changed the flight time by about two hours; the arrival time no longer fit my schedule, so I cancelled. AR informed me that my $28.500 pesos would be available in 120 days. It's been about 140 days and still no pesos.

I tried to call. I tried to use Whatsapp. Nada.

Those $28.500 pesos were worth about $150 dollars when I cancelled the flight. Now they are worth $88. Who got the better end of that deal?

I'll never fly AR again.

I had a flight reservation with AR a few months ago. I purchased the refundable fare. AR changed the flight time by about two hours; the arrival time no longer fit my schedule, so I cancelled. AR informed me that my $28.500 pesos would be available in 120 days. It's been about 140 days and still no pesos.

I tried to call. I tried to use Whatsapp. Nada.

Those $28.500 pesos were worth about $150 dollars when I cancelled the flight. Now they are worth $88. Who got the better end of that deal?

I'll never fly AR again.
The government appreciates your contribution as a sign of solidarity to the people of Argentina.

Back