Cheapest / Best EOR Employer of Record for Argentina

Hi everyone!

Me and my employer are currently looking for cheap employers of record / EOR-services in argentina. The goal is for me to continue working remotely for my current employer (in germany) while living in argentina. Main reason for the EOR is for my employer to be able to do payroll and for me to get a work visa in argentina. We don't really need a full HR platform or any other kinds of extra functionality.

I'm looking for any kind of recommendations you may have and also experiences with a setup like this.

Thank y'all for your input and best regards!
When I was in this situation for a US-based startup, they used Deel to hire me en blanco in Argentina and paid me in USD with a USD salary account in Uruguay.

They kept the ARCA folks happy by converting to pesos at official, paying taxes based on that, then converting back to USD at the same rate for deposit in Uruguay.
 
When I was in this situation for a US-based startup, they used Deel to hire me en blanco in Argentina and paid me in USD with a USD salary account in Uruguay.

They kept the ARCA folks happy by converting to pesos at official, paying taxes based on that, then converting back to USD at the same rate for deposit in Uruguay.
This is very interesting, thanks for the input! I was already wondering about whether there's a possibility to avoid currency conversions / inflation as much as possible. I'll definitely keep this in mind when asking for quotes.
 
When I was in this situation for a US-based startup, they used Deel to hire me en blanco in Argentina and paid me in USD with a USD salary account in Uruguay.

They kept the ARCA folks happy by converting to pesos at official, paying taxes based on that, then converting back to USD at the same rate for deposit in Uruguay.
and you were able to get a work visa this way?
 
Good luck, and let us know how it turns out! I know someone interested in moving here that this may work for, too.
 
Good luck, and let us know how it turns out! I know someone interested in moving here that this may work for, too.
Sorry for the late reply, I'm still busy with preparing paperwork but I had to diverge to the "rentista" residency category in the meantime as my employer ultimately declined to hire me via an EOR. They never gave any specific reason for why they declined (they just said they don't want to hire someone remotely permanently) but ultimately I think costs were a big point.

If you or anyone else has any questions about the process (as far as I got with it), feel free to ask me here or via PM. Just please forgive me if I take long to reply, I still have a million things to organize in the upcomming weeks 😅
 
Back
Top