Cheapest Happy Hours?

gordita75

Registered
curious as to what places people have found for cheap cheap drinks- amazed at how pricey some bars are for non isenbeck....so far the best i have seen is 'whatever' bar, with good mixed drinks from 22-26 pesos...

http://www.krakow-cafe.com.ar

that pub has a unique character, successful cocktail and cheapy happy hours, enjoy.

I don't pay that much attention to prices but the Temple bar that i have near by have some days happy hour 2 pint of local droped beer for 29 so 14,5 each pint until 21 or 22 depending the day. Quilmes tirada is quite nice and cheap in there if you go in happy hour.

I know a great place in Palermo.....but for sure I am not gonna share it here!!!!
But I have heard many American expats likes McDonalds, TGI Fridays, Hard Rock Cafe etc....go there and re-unite maybe!

Kansas and Benihana both have great happy hours! Amazing cocktails and also discounts on food! Kansas the "Happy Hour" menu is pretty limited to a few appetizers but they are yummy. Drinks are 20-25 pesos. Benihana has crazy cocktails around the same price and discounts on massive sushi rolls (haven't tried it myself besides the lunch boat special but friends say it's great)

hmm terklid- didn't mean to upset your hemorrhoid, pardon.

maybe i should have specified that the bar did not have to be in palermo, though quite sure that was not necessary. I actually don't know any american tourists. But if you wanna meet up, you sound like a pure delight!

by happy hour i should probably clarify- i like a cheap drink any time of the day so time is irrelevant. And the bar does not have to have an English namem, maybe that is what riled you up. When I lived here in 1999 and 2003 I knew lots of little dives in boedo and san cristobal but they are no more.

can't wait for more of your wonderful suggestions terklid!!!

Try "Sera de Dios" great bar in San Telmo, Mexico 355, great ambiance and cheap happy hour every day
http://es.buenosairesconnect.com/bares/1130-sera-de-dios-la-dolce-vita

Glad I could help!

McDonalds and TGI Fridays are located all over town......so you dont have to travel all the way to Palermo!

This thread is great: I will be able to see where NOT to go!!!!! :-0

Why are you even on this site Terkild aka debbie downer? you could use a quick trip home to christiania to light up a few perhaps?

making cliche comments about stereotypical americana is a bit overdone, no?

million is great! it used to have an amazing happy hour, i haven't been for awhile but i assume they still do! its til 9pm! giddy up!

Back