Cheapest Happy Hours?

oh, used to love that place, been nine years since ive been, thanks shoush for reminding me...i was so happy to see non beer drinks in bars for less than 25 pesos last week..however am thinking of finding a hip holster for my flask anyways...

Gordita: This website is called baexpats..........Not "BAAmerican"..... To read about Americans asking for Tom & Jerry icecream, Towels, American BBQ, big LCD screens and and and.....is for most European quite stereotype too!

I don't pay that much attention to prices but the Temple bar that i have near by have some days happy hour 2 pint of local droped beer for 29 so 14,5 each pint until 21 or 22 depending the day. Quilmes tirada is quite nice and cheap in there if you go in happy hour.

Lamarque, now we see how you live cheaply in BsAs! :)

Personally, I would rather spend my last centavo or not drink rather than drink Quilmes. Unless I've already had 3+, then it tastes just fine.

I know a great place in Palermo.....but for sure I am not gonna share it here!!!!
But I have heard many American expats likes McDonalds, TGI Fridays, Hard Rock Cafe etc....go there and re-unite maybe!

shame... pointless post....

Theres an unsigned bar on Juan B Justo near godoy cruz that I remember having good prices at.

Umm oops, i meant paraguay. And I'm not sure about the esquina exactly, its above a pharmacy, on juan b justo. I'm sure someone else here knows the place.

Back