Cheating-Affairs How Common Is It In Ba?

Folks, when you catch your spouse cheating you need to try try try to let it ride:

You can always find answers to your problems in classic 70's Canadian rock.

This one has a little more cow bell:

All the studies I've seen, suggest cheating husbands app 45 percent, cheating wives app 55 percent but women don't brag about it.
the 55% are probly the wives of the 45%, and they probly do each other, just shuffled.

With all this talk about true love, and losing faith in relationships makes me wonder how we define true love. Is it the fairy tale? Where we meet our match and we remain monogamous and happily ever after? Or is true love something we find in the person we need at a certain moment of time in our lives, which might vary as we change, mature and age? Requiring us to find true love in a different person that meets our new needs and requirements. To put it simply, I personally think it's very rare to find someone that can fulfill all our needs throughout our entire lives.

the mechanics of it is interesting for sure. Ppl grow and sometimes grow apart. Funny also how some ppl get involved/married with someone they don't really know. I think most of the time it's simply that the magic as gone away, but now they have obligations together.

With all this talk about true love, and losing faith in relationships makes me wonder how we define true love. Is it the fairy tale? Where we meet our match and we remain monogamous and happily ever after? Or is true love something we find in the person we need at a certain moment of time in our lives, which might vary as we change, mature and age? Requiring us to find true love in a different person that meets our new needs and requirements. To put it simply, I personally think it's very rare to find someone that can fulfill all our needs throughout our entire lives.
Expecting someone else to fulfil your needs is the first mistake.

Women cheat too, even Argentine women. I suspect the motives behind cheating is different for a man than a woman.

Really? I think they both want this raw human contact. Be desired, dating, kissing... otherwise it's not cheating. You can be married and go see your dentist.

Lots of "straight" men. Apparently the rumor is that they..how to say politely.. are more skilled at certain things based on familiarity with the equipment. But having female anatomy up top allows the customer to pretend its a woman. Or at least that's what I've been told by a few transvestites.

Very true but that is 50 of the picture? Then Why is it that the lady Boys that are better endowed work more and are asked to take the Active roll :rolleyes:

I think many women cheat to fill in the emotional gap in their relationship. I'm sure many cheat for revenge, carnal desire, etc. it seems men are more likely to cheat via a one night stand, and women are possibly more likely to cheat via a long-term affair. Correct me if I'm wrong.

... that's true. But a women that hasn't been 'touched' by her husband for a year, because 'it' isn't 'happening' anymore, will be looking to absolutely rape an innocent/unsuspecting man like myself.

Reactions: Joe
... that's true. But a women that hasn't been 'touched' by her husband for a year, because 'it' isn't 'happening' anymore, will be looking to absolutely rape an innocent/unsuspecting men like myself.
If you didn't say "No" it's not a rape.

Back