Cheating-Affairs How Common Is It In Ba?

i always say no. It doesn't matter, they(women) still take advantage of me sexually. Is it my French accent or was it the 3 bottles of champagne I brought? I don't know :unsure:

In my hey days, many married women seeked happiness in my company, to get over their cold husbands.

One of them even tormented me and told me "Now,I am pregnant and going to become the mother of your baby ; I don't want a abortion!" Since then, I stopped letting married lonely women exploit my innocent feelings.

Tread carefully guys with these seemingly lonley but 'dangerous' married women.

In my hey days, many married women seeked happiness in my company, to get over their cold husbands.

One of them even tormented me and told me "Now,I am pregnant and going to become the mother of your baby ; I don't wany abortion!" Since then, I stopped letting married lonely women exploit my innocent feelings.

Tread carefully guys with these seemingly lonley but 'dangerous' married women.

Ceviche and his "Mini-Me": http://youtu.be/o1cRTW9AGVo?t=54s

With all this talk of cheating, true love etc going on I'm in need of some of Ceviche and Hybrid's 'blue pills'!!! lol

Really? I think they both want this raw human contact. Be desired, dating, kissing... otherwise it's not cheating. You can be married and go see your dentist.

Unfortunately since Argentina is about 200 years late to the nitrous oxide party, going to see a dentist here is far less pleasurable than in the US.

So far Ive only heard of one person here who has been scammed by a long time family friend.

So far Ive only heard of one person here who has been scammed by a long time family friend.

Yeah, I actually think families are pretty transparent amongst themselves about family finances. They seem to run their immediate family's financial operations like little enterprises - shuffling money and property amongst themselves to get the best out of life.

Back